at Under Armour, Inc. in Little Rock, Arkansas, United States
Sr. Professional, Studio Production
Date: Oct 1, 2021
Location: City, US
Company: Under Armour
Under Armour has one mission: to make you better. We have a commitment to innovation that lies at the heart of everything we do, not just for our athletes but also for our teammates. As a global organization, our teams around the world push boundaries and think beyond what is expected. Together our teammates are unified by our values and are grounded in our vision to inspire you with performance solutions you never knew you needed but can’t imagine living without.
Sr. Professional, Studio Production is responsible for accurate and efficient management of digital assets through our internal Creative Operations Production processes. The primary function of this role is to implement industry-standard best practices and learnings specific to our Creative Operations processes to deliver campaign assets for regional executions.
Essential Duties & Responsibilities
• Providing assets on-time and maintaining professional-level quality while adhering to Under Armour Brand Standards.
• Providing and maintaining pre-Creative tools, including templates and guidelines, to assist and direct creative teammates and agency partners in the consistent development of Brand and Product Campaigns.
• Managing communications necessary to keep all templates and guidelines up-to-date and available for use by internal and external partners.
• Managing the compilation and delivery of Style Guides for seasonal Brand and Product Marketing Campaigns. This involves confirming Creative approvals and formatting during file handoff, updating all FPO imagery and graphics in Creative working files with approved assets, outputting final delivery files, and accurately representing assets in the Style Guide for final review and approval.
• Managing production edits and updates based on feedback received in the Style Guide review and approval process.
• Facilitate and verify handoff of approved assets into Production workflows.
• Update images and graphics in working files with final, approved assets and check all working files for industry-standard specifications and Brand Standards compliance.
• Output final deliverables with proper naming formats and organize in Project folders according to established Delivery methods. Represent final assets in Style Guide Chapters.
• Manage updating Style Guides and assets to reflect production edits and support project through final approval. Combine corresponding chapters into complete Style Guides and manage communicating approval status and asset delivery status to Creative Operations teammates for next steps.
• Update and maintain pre-Creative templates and Guideline documents as part of seasonal preparation making edits and adjustments as necessary per business needs.
• Track projects through Workfront (global marketing operational system) and communicate status.
Qualifications (Knowledge, Skills & Abilities)
• Strong working knowledge of Adobe Creative Suite software and MS Office on MAC platforms.
• Understanding of graphic systems and style guides to communicate branding and campaign messaging executed across multiple platforms and formats.
• Excellent interpersonal and communication skills.
• Ability to meet deadlines while managing multiple priorities
• Ability to multi-task and utilize resources to execute tasks within a deadline-oriented environment independently and resourcefully
• Extremely organized and detail oriented
• The ability to work in a high-pressure environment
• Proactive self-starter
• Inquisitive mind and a solution-oriented personality
• Flexible and able to adjust priorities as new projects come in
• Calm and productive under pressure
• Expert-level skills in Adobe Creative Suite with specific focus on graphics-related programs for online and print applications (Photoshop, Illustrator, InDesign, XD).
• Familiar with project/asset management and delivery tools including Workfront, Dropbox, and DAM systems.
Education And / Or Experience
+ 3-5 years of relatable experience
+ BA/BS degree in Graphic Design, Photography, or related field preferred
At Under Armour, we are committed to providing an environment of mutual respect where equal employment opportunities are available to all applicants and teammates without regard to race, color, religion, sex, pregnancy (including childbirth, lactation and related medical conditions), national origin, age, physical and mental disability, marital status, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, genetic information (including characteristics and testing), military and veteran status, and any other characteristic protected by applicable law. Under Armour believes that diversity and inclusion among our teammates is critical to our success as a global company, and we seek to recruit, develop and retain the most talented people from a diverse candidate pool.