at Under Armour, Inc. in Little Rock, Arkansas, United States
Store Business Planner – Remote
Date: Nov 7, 2021
Location: Remote, US
Company: Under Armour
Under Armour has one mission: to make you better. We have a commitment to innovation that lies at the heart of everything we do, not just for our athletes but also for our teammates. As a global organization, our teams around the world push boundaries and think beyond what is expected. Together our teammates are unified by our values and are grounded in our vision to inspire you with performance solutions you never knew you needed but can’t imagine living without.
We are looking for a highly skilled and motivated Store Planner to join our Americas Direct-to-Consumer Business Planning organization. In this role, you will be given the opportunity to strategically lead within a fast-growing and highly visible segment of the business. This individual will collaborate cross-functionally with Finance, Merchandise Planning & Allocations, Merchandising, Marketing, and Operations to develop comprehensive business targets and drive alignment across the teams. Passion, desire, and integrity are traits we look for in our teammates, and you will play a critical role in the development of an omnichannel, Direct-to-Consumer culture at Under Armour
Essential Duties & Responsibilities
• Own tops down targets by door to inform sales and inventory allocation strategies that support the channel’s financial objectives, including Retail Sales, Product Margin, and key KPIs such as Comp variances, Traffic, Conversion, Units, and Transactions, leveraging current store trends to guide future investments.
• Deliver credible monthly and daily store-level plans by division gender, grounded in promotional and marketing activities and inventory positions.
• Support Business Planning teammates and Marketing team for alignment on key promotional and marketing event forecasting to provide timely recommendations to Retail leadership.
• Develop and Manage store attributes on a seasonal and monthly basis.
• Support the completion, submission, and accuracy of monthly channel forecasts.
• Manage and summarize formalized store testing, site visits/governance, and revenue-driving initiatives, in partnership with Pricing, Store Operations, and Merchandising.
• Deliver consistent and compelling business updates that provide concise, fact-based diagnostics regarding store performance, facilitating timely decision-making with highlights on risks and opportunities. (i.e. New or expanded store performance analyses, sales contest targeting, product assortment, and delivery impacts to revenue.)
• Keep cross-functional partners in Retail, Planning/Allocations, and Merchandising updated on emerging issues, company strategies, and go-forward plans, leveraging store insights and performance trends.
• Develop and scale channel & door level standard reporting and analysis tools to business needs.
Qualifications (Knowledge, Skills & Abilities)
• Excellent communication, leadership, and partnership skills.
• Ability to set challenging standards, develop strong strategic partnerships and lead while positively inspiring others to action.
• Strong expert analytical skills with the ability to analyze and relay complex quantitative data.
• Strong presentation skills with demonstrated experience in successfully distilling complex information to senior leadership to gain consensus, alignment, and support.
• Self-motivated: able to make quick, calculated decisions, follow through with responsibilities and be accountable for results.
Education And / Or Experience
• Minimum 3-4 years experience in Planning, Finance, or related forecasting experience in Retail.
• Bachelor’s degree or related work experience.
• Advanced competency in Microsoft Excel, Word, and PowerPoint and the ability to learn new applications quickly.
• SAP, Tableau, Adobe Analytics, Analysis for Office experience a plus.
At Under Armour, we are committed to providing an environment of mutual respect where equal employment opportunities are available to all applicants and teammates without regard to race, color, religion, sex, pregnancy (including childbirth, lactation and related medical conditions), national origin, age, physical and mental disability, marital status, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, genetic information (including characteristics and testing), military and veteran status, and any other characteristic protected by applicable law. Under Armour believes that diversity and inclusion among our teammates is critical to our success as a global company, and we seek to recruit, develop and retain the most talented people from a diverse candidate pool.To view full details and how to apply, please login or create a Job Seeker account