in White County, AR
Logistics done differently.
At XPO Logistics, our employees take pride in their work and show dedication to their job. As the Production Technician Associate, you will assemble trailer components and sub-assemblies, as well as perform quality inspections of components and sub-assemblies. On our team, you?ll have the support to excel at work, and the resources to build a career you can be proud of.
Pay, benefits and more.
We are eager to attract the best, so we offer competitive compensation and a generous benefits package, including full health insurance (medical, dental and vision), 401(k), life insurance, disability and more.
What you?ll do on a typical day:
- Identify and perform repetitive assembly of various trailer component parts using blueprints or work instructions
- Safely utilize various measuring and inspection instruments
- Use various power and hand tools in a safe manner
- Work with a variety of materials, including steel, sheet metal, aluminum, solvents, oils and abrasives
- Recommend measures to improve production methods, equipment performance and quality standards
- Organize parts and equipment to maximize efficiency within department
What you need to succeed at XPO:
At a minimum, you?ll need:
- High school diploma or equivalent
- Demonstrated ability to read, understand and follow job orders and work procedures
- High degree of technical skills and assembling techniques
- Ability to perform work in a manufacturing environment
It?d be great if you also have:
- Good communication skills
- Proven ability to collaborate with and support other team members; able to follow directions, be engaged and productive while remaining flexible and adaptable to changing conditions and expectations
- Ability to work independently and in a team environment
This job requires the ability to:
- Lift up to 50 lbs.
- Work outside on occasion
- Reach (including above your head)
- Safely walk, bend, climb, push, pull, twist, squat and kneel
- Visually adjust focus, have depth perception and close vision capabilities
Be part of something big.
XPO is a leading provider of cutting-edge supply chain solutions to the most successful companies in the world. We help our customers manage their goods most efficiently using our technology and services. Our greatest strength is our global team ? energetic, innovative people of all experience levels and talents who make XPO a great place to work.
We are proud to be an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action employer. Qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, sex, disability, veteran or other protected status.
The above statements are intended to describe the general nature and level of work being performed by people assigned to this classification. They are not intended to be construed as an exhaustive list of all responsibilities, duties and skills required of personnel so classified. All employees may be required to perform duties outside of their normal responsibilities from time to time, as needed.
VEVRAA Federal Contractor
Request Priority Protected Veteran Referrals
EOE -Veteran /Disabled/Minority/AA/F/M/SO