at Ritter Communications in Jonesboro, Arkansas, United States
We are looking for a Technical Support Rep to join our team in our Jonesboro, Arkansas location.
Our Technical Support team serves as a primary point of contact and is responsible for providing technical support for all services and maintaining a positive impression of the company for residential customers. Consistently provides an excellent level of customer service and projects a professional image through customer interaction both internally and externally. Ensures customer satisfaction and loyalty by consulting, assisting, and resolving a wide variety of requests, inquiries and issues. The purpose of our position is to assist customers with service issues. The assistance this position delivers ranges from service trouble and changes in services as it relates to internet service or email. The Helpdesk is also responsible for performing tasks that help manage customer accounts, promoting services offered by the company, and providing technical support for services both internally and externally.
Essential Job Functions:
- Ensures that each customer receives outstanding service by providing a friendly environment, a willingness to listen to customer needs, and solid product knowledge;
- Handles customer inquiries and complaints in a proficient and timely manner;
- Provides customer service by assisting customers with repair issues;
- Logs all calls received from customers;
- Checks and responds to support emails;
- Demonstrates adequate product knowledge and possesses ability to troubleshoot service issues for voice, data, and video;
- Able to travel to other office locations as required;
- Maintains confidentiality and security of all customer information;
- Makes outbound calls for the purpose of follow-up and support;
- Able to regularly work flexible schedules, including overtime, nights, weekends, and holidays;
- Able to work flexible hours and alternate shifts as needed;
- Provides technical support to customers by answering phone calls, gathering relevant information, and troubleshooting and resolving problems and issues;
- Provides support for dial-up, DSL, cable modem, high-speed Internet, digital phone, and cable customers;
- Responsible for providing support of value added products, such as spam/virus filtering software, accelerator products, etc.;
- Updates customer account information as appropriate.