at Robert Half in Rogers, Arkansas, United States
Description Robert Half has an opening for an Accounting Clerk to work in the Retail industry, whose duties will be matching invoices to purchase orders/ vouchers, data entry, and assisting with Accounts Payable (A/P) and Accounts Receivable (A/R). This is a short-term contract / temporary employment opportunity based in the Rogers, Arkansas area. This position offers opportunities for career advancement and is best suitable for candidates seeking an efficient, team-oriented environment. This is with an organization that has become well-respected.
What you get to do every single day
- Assemble statements and reports that require utilization of an array of sources
- Work with Accounts Payable: A/P invoice matching & filing, vendor invoices and disbursement filing
- Support Accounts Receivable: apply cash receipt, help with collection of past due balance, and process daily invoices/credit
- Remedy discrepancies by checking all possible sources of disagreement, reconstructing probable actions, and recognizing the effect on other accounts; prepare correction documents as required
- Circulate financial information to journals and ledgers
- General accounting: help with G/L account reconciliation and month-end closing, other ad hoc projects
- See to the proper coding of documents that require knowledge in determining proper classification of expenditure codes and accounting codes Requirements – 10 Key Accounting experience
- Experience with Customer Support
- Adeptness in Month-end Financial
- Strong familiarity with Administrative Assistance
- Accounting Entries experience preferred
- 10 Key Accounting experience
- AA or BS/BA in Accounting or related field preferred
- Skilled in Spreadsheet and ERP system
- Accurate, swift, data entry abilities
- 1+ years of relevant experience
- Ability to multitask effectively
Robert Half is the world’s first and largest specialized talent solutions firm that connects highly qualified job seekers to opportunities at great companies. We offer contract, temporary and permanent placement solutions for finance and accounting, technology, marketing and creative, legal, and administrative and customer support roles.
Robert Half puts you in the best position to succeed by advocating on your behalf and promoting you to employers. We provide access to top jobs, competitive compensation and benefits, and free online training. Stay on top of every opportunity – even on the go. Download the Robert Half app and get 1-tap apply, instant notifications for AI-matched jobs, and more.
Questions? Call your local office at 1.888.490.3195. All applicants applying for U.S. job openings must be legally authorized to work in the United States. Benefits are available to contract/temporary professionals. Visit https://roberthalf.gobenefits.net/ for more information.