at Elder Independence in Malvern, Arkansas, United States
Are you naturally nurturing? Do you want a job that is truly fulfilling? Elder Independence Home Care is currently hiring home care providers in the central Arkansas area with at least one year experience to provide non-medical home care services for our clients. Ideal candidates demonstrate a devotion to caring for others with reliability, positivity and compassion.
The key to success is quality care providers. We promote a comfortable environment that is open and friendly, and will work with caregivers to ensure job satisfaction so that they, in turn, can focus on client satisfaction.Reasons to Consider a Career as a Care Provider
- You enjoy working with people and enjoy jobs where you have one-on-one interaction with others.
- You enjoy taking care of elder family members and would like to help others in this way.
- You like older adults and feel you can get along well with a variety of elders.
- You like doing work that has the potential to make a difference in someone’s life.
- You don’t ever say, “that’s not my job” but instead like pitching in to do whatever is needed.
- You like making someone smile and doing little things to make a person’s day better.
- You feel that when you are older, you’d want someone like yourself there to help you if you need help.
- You enjoy a lot of flexibility and independence in your work.
- You like working one-on-one with someone and developing a relationship with a client.
- You can be creative and think on your feet.
- You like tasks such as cooking for someone, helping with errands/shopping, conversing and participating in activities with your client.
- You like fulfilling someone’s requests and catering to an individual’s likes and dislikes.
- You enjoy a home-like environment.
Caregivers truly make a difference in the lives of seniors, their families, and ultimately society. By helping to establish a culture in which elders can expect to receive top-notch care in the comfort of their own homes, our caregivers are helping to ensure a better future for everyone.