at WSB & Associates, Inc. dba WSB in Forrest City, Arkansas, United States
WSB and Associates
Forge ahead with WSB. WSB was founded on the understanding that culture drives results and we've dedicated ourselves to the value of strong relationships, collaboration and forward-thinking ideas. We've inspired each other to discover thoughtful and creative solutions that look beyond the needs of today to the opportunities of tomorrow. We invite you to forge ahead with us.
This position is located in Forrest City, AR.
Our Pipeline group is growing and we have immediate openings for full-time, entry-level, and experienced Natural Gas Pipeline Construction Inspectors. We offer exceptional opportunities in our Contract Administration and Construction Inspection areas. If you want more than a job and if you're looking for a career with growth opportunities and a chance to be a leader, WSB is the place for you.
What You Will Do: We have roles for entry-level and experienced natural gas pipeline inspectors who want to better themselves and want to be challenged. You will be part of our Construction Services Pipeline Group working around natural gas distribution pipelines and facilities. As a Distribution/Utility inspector, you will be enforcing strict adherence to client requirements as it relates to the safety and construction of natural gas pipelines.
Responsibilities and expectations will include:
- The ability to pass the Operator Qualification modules and other training requirements in a timely fashion
- All aspects of the job are to be performed with an emphasis on safety.
- To build and maintain a working knowledge of federal, local and company compliances
- Field observation including verifying and documenting federal, local and company compliance. This will include:
- Completing inspection reports daily. All documentation is completed electronically on a company provided iPad including: Daily Reports, Pictures, Schedules, Time, and Expenses.
- Working with detailed plans and procedures, tracking quantities and material and verifying the accuracy of mapping and as-built documentation
- Inspection of installation of natural gas pipeline activities including: Excavation, installation, and backfill/restoration
- Typical work hours range from 40 to 60 hours per week, 5-6 days per week. There are no limits to your growth and how you can progress with your career at WSB.
What You Will Bring:
- Excellent technical, communication, and organizational skills
- You must have the ability to work in a variety of weather conditions and navigate terrains associated with construction sites.
- Ability to move materials weighing 50+ lbs. and the
- Ability to ascend or descend into areas at job side to complete inspections.
- 2+ years oil/gas/pipeline experience
- Additional requirements include a minimum of a high school diploma.
- Valid driver's license with a good driving record are required.
- A pre-employment drug test as well as quarterly random drug testing is also required.
Equal Employment Opportunity/M/F/disability/protected veteran status