at Wolfspeed in Fayetteville, Arkansas, United States
Job DescriptionWolfspeed, Inc.
Category: Product Development / Engineering
Type: Full time
Requisition ID: 21-1595
At Wolfspeed, we do amazing things in a human way.
We know that the achievements of our organization are due to the passion, hard work and creativity of our employees. We celebrate different perspectives to foster excellence across our organization, and our goal is to make diversity a foundation of what we do. We are proudly building an environment where you can bring your authentic self to work.
- Enjoy doing things that people say can't be done? Innovation is at the center of everything we do.
- Hate red tape? We remove roadblocks instead of creating them.
- Working parent? We provide childcare assistance and paid parental leave.
- Student? We offer continuing education assistance.
- Looking for community? There are many ways to get involved, from Employee Resource Groups to local outreach.
Here's the Gist
Wolfpseed offers an extensive 12-week internship program that aligns with our new hiring model and talent development strategy. Students a part of our internship program will develop knowledge and skills across their areas of interest while gaining insight into unit operations. Additionally, you will have the ability to apply academic concepts to real-world business challenges. An intern has the opportunity to be a key strategic contributor from the ground up.
Bring a fresh perspective to the challenges we face
- Learn from an experienced team
- Deepen your understanding of classroom concepts
- Gain real-world experience
Some Examples of Internship Opportunities:
- Partnering with a cross functional team of Engineers to solve complex problems
- Collaborate on new ideas and methods to resolve issues
- Developing new processes with emphasis on sustainability, cost savings, and yield
- Set up and complete designed experiments in a manufacturing or R&D environment
- Perform data collection and analysis
This Job is Right for You if You Have (Minimum Requirements):
- Enrollment in an accredited collegiate program
- Maintains a 3.0 GPA or above
- Excellent communication skills
- Relevant Experience
- Ability to work without sponsorship now or in the future
This role may require additional duties and/or assignments as designated by management.
To put it legally - Cree | Wolfspeed is an equal opportunity employer.
We recruit, employ, train, compensate and promote regardless of race, sex, religion, color, national origin, disability, age, veteran status, gender identity, sexual orientation and other protected status as required by law.
We are an equal opportunity employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, national origin, disability status, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.