in County, AR
Job Purpose: A To-Go Roadie is responsible for supporting our To-Go (carry-out) operations to make sure our To-Go guests receive the same standards of hospitality and service that our guests receive while dining in our restaurant. A To-Go Roadie gives our guests a Legendary experience, ensuring excellent food quality and service. A To-Go Roadie must be able to perform a variety of tasks from greeting guests, answering phones, seating guests, running food, taking To-Go orders, responsibly handling cash and credit card transactions, and rolling silverware.
Ensures that each guest receives a legendary welcome and good-bye when placing and/or picking up a To-Go order
• Has knowledge of the phone system; uses proper phone etiquette when answering phone calls and taking To-Go orders.
• Is knowledgeable with the menu and is able to accurately take and place orders. Upsells whenever possible.
• Demonstrates strong organization skills with boxing orders and accuracy of To-Go orders placed.
• Works collaboratively with To-Go and kitchen staff to complete orders.
• Partners with FOH and BOH manager on quote times, accurately provides quotes to guests on the length of time to complete their order.
• Has knowledge and understanding of the To-Go App.
• Uses the POS (point of sale) system effectively and correctly; responsibly handles tasks on the POS such as, but not limited to, To-Go sales, gift card sales, and cash and credit card transactions.
• Ensures guests are comfortable and cared for while they place and/or pick up To-Go order.
• Adheres to core values: passion, partnership, integrity and fun, all with purpose.
• Practices proper safety and sanitation at all times.
• Maintains proper etiquette with all staff members and guests.
• Exhibits teamwork at all times.
• Maintains proper dress code and hygiene standards at all times.