at ArcBest in Fort Smith, Arkansas, United States
ArcBest is a logistics company with creative problem solvers who deliver integrated solutions for complex supply chain challenges.
Wanting to join the ArcBest family? In our search for top talent, we are looking for those that will further enable us to deliver on our vision and fully support our values-driven culture.
Currently, we are looking for a Workers’ Compensation Resolution Associate to join the ArcBest team. The Workers’ Compensation Resolution Associate is responsible for providing clerical support for all Workers’ Compensation Resolution Administrators, Supervisors, Managers, and Director in managing risk issues for the corporation.
Your responsibilities may include:
- Processing of daily mail through electronic means to assure that it is forwarded to the appropriate examiner or specialist.
- Electronic filing of various state workers’ compensation forms.
- General support in investigating and proper handling of claims; including issuing drafts and mileage verification.
- Support of the Manager and Director of the department in various clerical duties.
- Manage telephone calls from claimants, providers and company personnel.
- Work collaboratively with Resolution Administrators, Supervisors, Managers, and Director.
- Process recovery drafts.
- Other clerical duties as assigned.
- Indexing of claims documents as assigned.
- Process Alternate Work Program paperwork.
Education: Bachelor’s Degree (four year college or technical school) or equivilant experience preferred.
Experience: No prior experience necessary.
Computer Skills: Basic knowledge of Microsoft Word, Excel, and Outlook.
Other Requirements: Self-starter, capable of working with others to insure satisfactory results, detail-oriented, and capable of multi-tasking.
If you require accommodation in the application process, please contact
An Equal Opportunity Employer M/F/Vet/DisabilityTo view full details and how to apply, please login or create a Job Seeker account