at Bank OZK in Little Rock, Arkansas, United States
Job ID: 10061
Functional Area: Retail/Community Banking
Position Type: Full-Time Regular
Experience Required: 1 - 3 Years
Location: Little Rock, AR Capitol
Department: Community Banking
Education Required: High School Diploma or Equivalent
This Position Qualifies for a $500 Sign On Bonus
(External Applicants Only)
Built on a legacy of more than 100 years in banking, we pride ourselves on our commitment to excellence, exceptional customer service, and year-after-year recognition of our industry leading financial performance. Uniquely positioned with our own internal Fintech team, we create and offer innovative personal and business banking solutions.
We are dedicated to building community and strive to help our customers succeed financially. By helping to facilitate financial stability for our customers, we positively impact their lives and support families and our communities. We are socially responsible. We also aspire to foster a productive and enriching work environment for our team members. When our customers and team members thrive, we achieve success for our bank.
Being the best bank for our customers and team members begins with outstanding talent that possesses and displays the following attributes:
- Helpful, friendly, approachable, enthusiastic and professional disposition
- Accurate and efficient productivity
- Team player approach, capable of thriving in a continually changing environment
- Critical thinking skills
In this role, you will build professional relationships with customers and promote a positive, helpful and friendly team environment. You will contribute your unique talents, skills and experiences to help our customers, your team and our bank get better every day, providing exceptional customer service at all times.
Our successful team members perform the following responsibilities every day:
- Enthusiastically support the bank's values and mission
- Engage customers in meaningful conversations regarding their financial needs and goals, identifying referral opportunities for banking center team members
- Cultivate professional relationships with customers, listening carefully to their needs and displaying empathy to provide the best service possible
- Proactively help to resolve customer concerns in a timely, professional and positive manner, escalating issues to next level of authority, as needed
- Display a high degree of integrity, trustworthiness and professionalism at all times
- Actively promote teamwork, leading by example and taking initiative to assist others
- Facilitate and process account transactions accurately and efficiently to minimize errors and reduce fraud
- Open new accounts, as needed, and recommend new products and services to meet customer needs
- Complete all essential training and display enthusiasm for continuous learning, accepting constructive feedback from more experienced team members
- Maintain consistently good punctuality and attendance to work
Ability to operate normal and customary equipment/technology used in a business environment, with or without accommodation
Note: This description is not an exhaustive list of all job responsibilities, skills and standards required. Other job responsibilities, skills, and standards may be added. Management reserves the right to add or change the job requirements at any time.
Equal Employment Opportunity/M/F/disability/protected veteran status