at Crafton Tull & Associates, Inc. in Rogers, Arkansas, United States
Crafton Tull is a 100% employee owned firm has been contributing to the built environment for over 55 years. That longevity, coupled with investments in technologies and sustainable design practices, confirms that we are well crafted to lead in the 21st century. Based on client need, we are able to skillfully integrate our talents companywide, and in doing so, harness the skills and ideas of professionals ranging from our civil engineering team, to our energy division and everything in between. We are confident that our dedication to true collaboration has been – and will continue to be – what allows us to produce the exceptional results our clients know to be synonymous with the name Crafton Tull. Learn more about our company by visiting our website at www.craftontull.com.
At Crafton Tull, we understand that happy employees make for a productive team. We work to accomplish that by providing our employees cutting edge tools and outstanding benefits to achieve success both personally and professionally.
- Employee Stock Ownership
- Two Medical Plan Options
- Health Savings Account with Company Match
- Dental & Vision
- Employer Paid Life & Disability
- Traditional and Roth 401(k) with Company Match
- Paid Time Off Bank
- Extended Illness Bank
- Paid Holidays
- Incentivized Wellness Program
- Employee Recognition Program
- Employee Assistance Program
- And More
VICE PRESIDENT FINANCE JOB SUMMARY: The Vice President Finance will oversee the planning, development, implementation, and maintenance of the company's financial services and departments, supporting and promoting profitable goals and objectives.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES include but are not limited to the following:
- In collaboration with other executive staff and skilled and trusted departmental employees, develops, implements, operates, maintains, and controls the financial business of the company.
- Defines and implements key performance indicators and strategic objectives for the division and, as appropriate, the entire organization; facilitates measurement of those objectives, reporting results to the executive team.
- Drafts and implements policies and best practices to support achievement of financial objectives and required standards.
- Drafts business plans for new products, services, and markets.
- Ensures compliance with federal, state, local, and organizational laws, regulations, guidelines, and best practices, including but not limited to tax laws, generally accepted accounting principles (GAAP), federal acquisition regulations (FAR), and cost accounting standards (CAS).
- Maintains knowledge of developments and trends in finance including technological advances.
- Facilitates implementation of new systems and major modifications of existing systems to reduce downtime.
- Performs other duties as required.
SUPERVISOR RESPONSIBILITIES: Supervise a total of 3-10 employees in the Accounting department. Is responsible for the overall direction, coordination, and evaluation of these units. Carries out supervisory responsibilities in accordance with the organization's policies and applicable laws. Responsibilities include interviewing, hiring, and training employees; planning, assigning, and directing work; appraising performance; rewarding and disciplining employees; addressing complaints and resolving problems.
Equal Employment Opportunity/M/F/disability/protected veteran status