at Bank OZK in Little Rock, Arkansas, United States
Job ID: 10050
Functional Area: Human Resources
Position Type: Full-Time Regular
Experience Required: 1 - 3 Years
Location: Little Rock, AR Corporate Headquarters
Department: Human Resources
Education Required: Bachelors Degree
Built on a legacy of more than 100 years in banking, we pride ourselves on our commitment to excellence, exceptional customer service, and year-after-year recognition of our industry leading financial performance. Uniquely positioned with our own internal Fintech team, we create and offer innovative personal and business banking solutions.
We are dedicated to building community and strive to help our customers succeed financially. By helping to facilitate financial stability for our customers, we positively impact their lives and support families and our communities. We are socially responsible. We also aspire to foster a productive and enriching work environment for our team members. When our customers and team members thrive, we achieve success for our bank.
Being the best bank for our customers and team members begins with outstanding talent that possesses and displays the following attributes:
- Possesses advanced skills in Excel as well as skilled in financial and statistical software analysis
- Enthusiastic and autonomous contributor, possessing a knowledgeable skillset of data warehouse concepts (i.e., data warehouse, data mart), database software applications (i.e., SQL), scripting tools (i.e., PowerShell, T-SQL)
- Adaptable to change and willingness to continuously learn, embrace, and incorporate emerging trends into HRIS activities and strategies
- Demonstrated ability to manage multiple priorities, organize work, focus through disruptions, produce accurate and efficient work, and maintain confidentiality
- Well-honed critical thinking, analytical, and problem-solving skills
- Working knowledge of statistical analysis and mathematical formulas as well as system report writer software (such as SQL, Cognos, Power BI, or Web Intelligence)
In this role, you will assist in supporting all aspects of the HRIS integration to include business process configuration, internal and external reporting, and providing day-to-day analytical support of the HRIS systems. You will contribute your unique talents, skills and experiences to participating in any future development activities, including system upgrades and the implementation of additional applications and functionality.
- Support day-to day HRIS
- Manage the integration between systems and the ongoing maintenance
- Direct the activity of vendor relationships
- Participate in the design and implementation of new HRIS modules and other system enhancements
- Maintain data integrity in HRIS by running routine queries to audit and analyzing data.
- Promote proactive approaches using the HRIS to solve business demands and concerns
- Collaborate with HRIS team to define, establish and maintain up to date HRIS functional departmental documentation, standard operating procedures, as well as comprehensive HRIS process library
- Provide oversight to ensure HR technology roadmaps are focused on efforts that provide the highest business value
- and utilization of the system
- Act as internal consultant on HRIS and related subjects
- Assist in developing, maintaining and supporting a variety of regular and ad-hoc reports requests to meet needs for HRIS related information.
Equal Employment Opportunity/M/F/disability/protected veteran status