at Hanesbrands, Inc. in Clarksville, Arkansas, United States
Place hosiery on boarding forms. Pull stocking down over form and carefully shape heel and toe to foot section of form. Align stocking on form and pull top to line for proper length. Tag and reject any defective hosiery seen. Call supervisor if any improper fit in a lot work encountered which could better be boarded to a different size, returned to Knitting, etc. Start cycle on boarding machine by pushing button (cycle is automatic and timed to allow all stockings identical pressure and heat exposure). After the cycle, strip hosiery from forms (24 to 12 stockings). Fold or roll stockings together and place in dye bag or fold on board. Tie and aside dye bag to lot bag after dye bag contains specified number of stockings. Get lots to process from storage area and aside to storage area when completed. Record traveler and work sheet with necessary information on each lot. Apply QPI principles and techniques effectively.
1. Check style and size of first pair of each lot with traveler to assure proper processing.
2. Board dyed hosiery on boarding forms, carefully aligning stocking to form and pulling welt/panty to line on board for proper length.
3. Reject defective hosiery if detected.
4. Notify supervisor of “off size” hosiery.
5. Start cycles by pushing button. Remove hosiery from forms after having been exposed to proper pressure and heat cycle.
6. Aside to dye bag and/or fold on lot boards.
7. Aside lot boards to truck and roll truck into aisle when lot is completed.
8. Record necessary traveler information for each lot in log book.
9. Enter production data into data collection terminal.
10. Redo own defective work.
11. Keep workplace clean and orderly.
12. Perform other related duties as directed by supervision, such as clean boards.
Applicants must have a minimum of a High School Diploma or GED.
Must be able to pass Background Screening and Drug Test.
To qualify, applicants must be legally authorized to work in the United States and should not require now, or in the future, sponsorship for employment visa status
An Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer, including disabled and veterans.
Only applicants requiring reasonable accommodation for any part of the application and hiring process should contact us directly:
Job Locations US-AR-Clarksville
Job Post Information : Posted Date** 3 weeks ago (9/24/2021 4:42 PM)
Pos. Type Full Time Regular
Company : Name Linked Hanesbrands Clarksville Facility
Pos. Category Manufacturing
Due Date 12/31/2021
Location : Street 1904 W. Clark Road
Location : Zip 72830To view full details and how to apply, please login or create a Job Seeker account