at Hanesbrands, Inc. in Clarksville, Arkansas, United States
The packaging off-loader is responsible for off-loading and stacking all finished product. Off-loader is responsible for stacking product in correct configuration and scanning master cartons to a pallet label. Apply QPI principles and techniques effectively.
1. Operate automatic case sealing equipment and packaging conveyor system.
2. Transport and palletize sealed cases by sku and transport pallets to designated location.
3. Operate stretch wrapping equipment on finished goods as needed.
4. Print pallet labels as needed.
5. Stack master cartons in correct configuration on wood pallets or slip sheets. Must be able to occasionally lift full cartons above shoulder height.
6. Scan case labels to a pallet label.
7. Maintain partial case rack by combining cases to create full master cartons and place on pallet.
8. Perform other related duties as required by supervision.
9. Clean work area and equipment as required.
Applicants must have a minimum of a High School Diploma or GED.
Must be able to pass Background Screening and Drug Test.
To qualify, applicants must be legally authorized to work in the United States and should not require now, or in the future, sponsorship for employment visa status
An Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer, including disabled and veterans
Only applicants requiring reasonable accommodation for any part of the application and hiring process should contact us directly:
Job Locations US-AR-Clarksville
Job Post Information : Posted Date** 3 weeks ago (9/24/2021 4:47 PM)
Pos. Type Full Time Regular
Company : Name Linked Hanesbrands Clarksville Facility
Pos. Category Manufacturing
Due Date 12/31/2021
Location : Street 1904 W. Clark Road
Location : Zip 72830To view full details and how to apply, please login or create a Job Seeker account