at Ozarks Electric Cooperative in Fayetteville, Arkansas, United States
The Project Coordinator works with IT and cross-functional teams to implement a variety of software systems, platforms, and application programs in a highly diverse technical environment. The Project Coordinator must possess strong communication skills and must be knowledgeable working with both technology and business partners across the organization in a collaborative manner. He or she will assist in the facilitation of planning and scoping sessions, testing implementations and software changes, troubleshooting user questions about enterprise applications and creating documentation outlining process improvements.
Reports to: Enterprise Application Coordinator
Coordinates: Special projects, programs, project teams, and/or committees
- Supports in the development and maintenance of project plans and schedules to manage projects throughout the entire IT lifecycle: concept, requirements, design, development, and launch. This includes input in planning and status reporting, troubleshooting, and problem resolution to ensure completion of projects on schedule.
- Monitors project risks and explores issue resolutions as they relate to meeting the overall schedule and quality commitments.
- Coordinates activities and communication among project teams.
- Tracks project progress and provides status reports.
- Organizes, attends and participates in planning and scoping sessions.
- Analyzes various systems and processes; applies appropriate programs and tools to assist in systems integration, automation, or other key technology functions. Monitors processes and operational teams.
- Performs or assists in subsequent testing, installation, and maintenance of new or modified systems.
- Maintains a record of work and Help Desk activities.
- Prepares and maintains meeting and training materials in addition to other documentation as necessary.
The above statements are intended to describe the general nature and level of work being performed by people assigned to this classification. They are not intended to be an exhaustive list of all responsibilities.
The Project Coordinator may be required to perform any other duties assigned to fulfill the objectives of the Cooperative.
- Vendors, Consultants, and Technology Companies: To evaluate and implement software/hardware systems, monitoring, and reporting tools. To design and implement methods and procedures for testing, inspecting, monitoring, and reporting. To report software malfunction, resolve hardware and software issues, and to stay up to date on current technology.
Job Knowledge, Training and Education. At least two years of college level computer science or business-related coursework or equivalent technical training certification is required. May substitute with three years' experience in Consumer Information Systems, Computer Systems Support, or related technical processing environment. Must have thorough knowledge of Microsoft Office applications. PC, networking, and data transaction technical skills or the demonstrated ability to learn these skills is required. Must maintain up-to-date knowledge of uses and functions of IT equipment and related technical requirements.
Equipment Operated: All specific equipment related to Information Technology as well as routine office equipment. Must have valid driver's license without violation, which would prohibit insurability.
Abilities and Skills: Must be able to perform complicated research, analytical, and problem-solving skills. Strong attention to detail. Strong organizational and planning skills. Impeccable written and verbal communication. Experience with both IT application and infrastructure solutions a plus. PMP, PMI or Lean Six Sigma certification a plus.
Physical Effort: Occasional lifting, up to 25 pounds, required. Normal vision and hearing required.
Working Conditions: Work will be performed in an office atmosphere. Weekends, evening hours, and/or overnight travel will occasionally be necessary.
The physical activities and environmental characteristics described here are representative of those that must be met by an employee to successfully perform the essential functions of this job. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions and expectations.
Ozarks Electric is an EOE/AA/W/M/VETERAN/Disability employer
For more information, or to apply now, you must go to the website below. Please DO NOT email your resume to us as we only accept applications through our website.