at ArcBest in Fort Smith, Arkansas, United States
ArcBest is a logistics company with creative problem solvers who deliver integrated solutions for complex supply chain challenges.
Wanting to join the ArcBest Technologies family? In our search for top talent, we are looking for those that will further enable us to deliver on our vision and fully support our values-driven culture.
Currently, we are looking for a Help Desk Assistant to join the ArcBest Technologies team. The Help Desk Assistant is the entry level position in the Help Desk call center. The primary responsibility is to provide assistance with IT and Business problems within ArcBest, its subsidiaries, and outside customers.
Your contribution may include:
- Provide and oversee Tier 1 software and hardware support.
- Diagnose and resolve problems using documented procedures and checklists (from the Knowledge Base), in the performance of most responsibilities.
- Enter call data into the tracking system, ServiceNow.
- Escalate problems to higher level technical support professionals when necessary.
- Assist in the resolution of application, hardware and software problems.
- Work holidays and/or hours needed to provide adequate staffing to assure 24/7/365 coverage.
- Other duties and projects, as assigned.
As a Help Desk Assistant, you will be a member of the ArcBest Technologies Help Desk team in Fort Smith, AR. Work hours vary based on scheduling to provide market coverage during normal business hours. Market coverage is generally provided between 6:00 am – 6:00 pm, including weekends and occasional irregular hours. Schedule: Wednesday 11am-6pm, Thursday 6am-6pm, Friday 6am-6pm, with rotating Saturday and Sunday 6am-6pm.
Ready to apply? Before doing so, please make sure you meet the minimum requirements:
Education: Bachelor’s degree in Information Systems or other related field, preferred.
Experience: Prior experience in customer service.
Computer Skills: Proficient in Microsoft Office Suite. Comprehensive knowledge of PC hardware and software. Broad understanding of network technologies and troubleshooting device connectivity and equipment.
Other Requirements: Basic understanding of ABT IT, ABF and ArcBest’s standards and procedures, preferred.
If you require accommodation in the application process, please contact 1 email@example.com or call us at (479) 785-8963. An Equal Opportunity Employer including Vet/Disability."
An Equal Opportunity Employer M/F/Vet/DisabilityTo view full details and how to apply, please login or create a Job Seeker account