in County, AR
Director of Nursing!
Do you love the elderly? Do you want a job where at the end of the day you know you have made a difference? Do you like to work in a fun environment, one that you are appreciated not only for the job that you do, but for who you are as a person?
Come be a part of our family at Gassville Therapy and Living!!!
At Gassville Therapy and Living our mission is to provide the highest quality healthcare services and the greatest variety of healthcare options to the residents of Arkansas and surrounding communities that we serve.
We strive to create the highest quality of life possible for our patients. Our lifestyle provides a warm, comfortable, and rewarding experience, not only for the patients that choose us, but for their families, our associates, and everyone who helps make us a premier healthcare provider.
Our RN's are key to helping us fulfilling our mission.
We prefer that RN's have the following:
- Long Term Care Experience
- Working Knowledge in a supervisor capacity; in any career
- Strong Leadership Abilities in long term care or like environment
Job Description and Responsibilities in part;
- The most basic responsibility is to ensure that all team members are adhering to the facilities dedication of promoting the best plan of care for all residents.
- The Nurse must maintain the flow of the hall in a respectful, professional manner for both the team members and the residents
- Accurate Charting
- Must Be Willing to work the floor
- Must Attend All Meetings set forth by the Director of Nursing, Administrator and/or Nurse Consultant
- Professional demeanor with Doctors, Clinics and other professionals
- Clear communication with all department managers
- Must possess a valid RN license
The Primary Purpose of the Registered Nurse Position is to provide direct nursing care to the patients, to supervise the day-to-day nursing activities performed by assigned departmental staff. Such supervision must be in accordance with the current federal, state, and local standards, guidelines, and regulations that govern our facility, and as may be required by the Director of Nursing Services to ensure that the highest degree of quality care is always maintained.
We offer a wide array of benefits including medical, dental, vision, employer-paid life/AD&D, supplemental critical illness/accident/cancer/disability, and paid holidays! You will also enjoy the benefit of working in a quality, professional and home-like environment. Only Full-Time employees are eligible for benefits.