in County, AR
$2000 Sign on Bonus!! New Wage Scale!
Do you love the elderly? Do you want a job where at the end of the day you know you have made a difference? Do you want to work in a fun environment, one that you are appreciated not only for the job that you do, but for who you are as a person?
Not Certified? We will Sponsor for C.N.A. classes!!
Come be a part of our family at Gassville Therapy and Living!!!
Our purpose is to provide the highest quality healthcare services and the greatest variety of healthcare options to the residents of Arkansas and surrounding communities that we serve. We strive to create the highest quality of life possible for our patients. Our lifestyle provides a warm, comfortable, and rewarding experience, not only for the patients that choose us, but for their families, our associates, and everyone who helps make us a premier healthcare provider.
Come join our staff in providing quality care to our residents of this community which we serve. We will provide a warm, comfortable, and rewarding experience not only for our residents who choose us, but for their families, our associates, and everyone who helps to make us the premier health care provider in Arkansas.
Under the supervision of the Charge Nurse, the Certified Nursing Assistant (C.N.A.) performs non-professional, direct resident care duties and assists in maintaining a positive physical and psycho-social environment for the resident. This includes assisting residents with activities of daily living, recreation programs and eating, as needed.
- Must have a current valid C.N.A. license or a Certificate showing completion of C.N.A. course within the last year.
- Ability to relate positively to residents and families and work cooperatively with other employees.
- Capable of maintaining regular attendance.
- Meet all local health regulations, and successfully complete a post-offer health assessment.
- Physical and sensory requirements (with or without the aid of mechanical devices): walking, reaching, climbing, bending, lifting, grasping, fine hand coordination, pushing and pulling, ability to hear and respond to pages; ability to read and write; ability to communicate both verbally and in writing with residents, families, personnel, vendors and consultants; ability to remain calm under stress; ability to distinguish smells, tastes and temperatures.
Gassville Is an EOE.To view full details and how to apply, please login or create a Job Seeker account