at Faulkner County Prosecuting Attorney's Office 210 in Conway, Arkansas, United States
Job closes 10-6-21.
Minimum 18 yrs. of age or older. Must pass background check and drug screen. Prefer Bachelor's degree in Sociology, Psychology, Criminology, related field or related experience. Must have organizational skills and interpersonal skills. Pay is $36088 per year.
Job duties include
- Prepare and maintain case files
- Make contact with a victim of crime
- Provide follow-up contact
- Coordinate the prosecutor's activities in criminal cases by communicating court settings, meetings and subpoenas
- Other duties as assigned.
Benefits include health, dental, vision and life insurance, as well as retirement through Arkansas Public Employees Retirement System (APERS).