at Bucher & Christian Consulting, Inc. dba BCforward
Job DescriptionRPA Tech Lead/ Solution Architect
BCforward is currently seeking highly motivated RPA Tech Lead/ Solution Architect for an opportunity in Conway, AR 72034
- Job Title: RPA Tech Lead/ Solution Architect
- Location: Conway, AR 72034
- Duration: 12+ Months Contract (with possible extension depending on clients need and performance)
- Identify customer requirements, analyze alternatives, and conduct solution recommendations related to software, platform, and network configurations.
- Ensure testing assistance and guidance to Implementation Team.
- Responsible for leading RPA engagement primarily UiPath with a team of 5-10 resources.
- Provide technical guidance, design and oversight during initial stages of an implementation and any critical milestones.
- Identify and qualify RPA developers, Business Analysts and Solution architects to deliver on RPA engagements within the organization and with customers.
- Develop sustainable solutions with the team of developers in order to drive towards customer adoption
- Mentor technical engineers who are looking to grow their careers in RPA
- Develop and maintain a framework to create Common Services components for reuse
- Develop and maintain an automated Release pipeline (CI/CD)
- Become an evangelist of UiPath by identifying client needs and showcasing the best solution
- Express your passion and enthusiasm by identifying out-of-the-box opportunities to expand the UiPath ecosystem and other RPA platforms
- Computer Science degree
- A minimum of 7+ years' experience in object-oriented programming (C#, C++, VB, Java, or Python preferred) and at least 3 years of experience in Intelligent Automation; hands-on experience with java script is preferred
- Advanced Developer certification (mandatory) and UiPath Solution Architect certification (preferred)
- Previous experience in implementation support domain is a must
- Have a deep understanding of the UiPath Platform and its functionalities. Minimum 3 years.
- Previous experience in Release Management/DevOps is huge plus
- Understanding of UiPath Test Suite and Apps. Hands-on experience is a plus
- Experience in AI/ML/chatbots is preferred
- Knowledge of other RPA platforms a plus
- Experience in infrastructure related technology
- Process-minded individuals with good presentation and communication skills
- Fluent written and spoken English is mandatory, fluency in any other languages is a plus
BCforward began as an IT business solutions and staffing firm. Founded in 1998, BCforward has grown with our customers' needs into a full service personnel solutions organization. Headquartered in Indianapolis, Indiana, BCforward also operates numerous delivery centers across North America and India. We are currently the largest consulting firm and largest MBE certified firm in Indiana. Our uninterrupted growth has allowed BCforward to deliver uniquely configured IT staffing and project solutions for over years of catering to our customers' specific needs. BCforward currently maintains a team of over 5000 global resources. With our additional brand, Stafforward, together we have the capabilities to deliver services for a variety of industries in both public and private sectors which allows us to address your most challenging needs.
Interested candidates please send resume in Word format Please reference job code 147807 when responding to this ad.
- Java (Programming Language)
- C++ (Programming Language)
- C Sharp (Programming Language)
- Java Script (Programming Language)
- Visual Basic (Programming Language)
- Solution Architecture
Get job alerts by email.Sign up now! To view full details and how to apply, please login or create a Job Seeker account