at Hanesbrands, Inc. in Clarksville, Arkansas, United States
Perform a variety of tasks involving the distribution of CTRAC and SAP dye tickets, weigh suspected bad count bags and create new dye tickets. Much of time is spent in yarn merge changes and weekly style changes. Apply LEAN principles and techniques effectively.
1. Print all CTRAC labels and put on machines that use them. Keep unused SAP and CTRAC tags in the recycle stage for 3 months. Delete old tags.
2. Distribute in-house dye tags to each in-house style machine daily. Maintain an inventory of in-house tags.
3. Weigh all overweight bags. Correct the bag count and create new tickets.
4. Identify styles and re-tag bags that have lost their tag. Sort to proper staging area.
5. Work with shipping to correct and restage work flow bags from the baling operation.
6. Required to perform weekly cycle counts of greige Knit bag location.
7. Required to work during Plant inventory.
8. Keep style batch updated in SAP.
9. Be back up for Knitting clerk, printing creel cards and making change packets as needed.
10. Housekeeping: change out worn dye tag pouches.
11. Perform other related duties as directed by Supervision.
Applicants must have a minimum of a High School Diploma or GED.
Must be able to pass Background Screening and Drug Test.
To qualify, applicants must be legally authorized to work in the United States and should not require now, or in the future, sponsorship for employment visa status
An Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer, including disabled and veterans.
Only applicants requiring reasonable accommodation for any part of the application and hiring process should contact us directly:
Job Locations US-AR-Clarksville
Job Post Information : Posted Date** 2 weeks ago (9/22/2021 9:07 AM)
Pos. Type Full Time Regular
Company : Name Linked Hanesbrands Clarksville Facility
Pos. Category Manufacturing
Due Date 12/31/2021
Location : Street 1904 W. Clark Road
Location : Zip 72830