at ArcBest in Fort Smith, Arkansas, United States
ArcBest is a logistics company with creative problem solvers who deliver integrated solutions for complex supply chain challenges.
Wanting to join the ArcBest family? In our search for top talent, we are looking for those that will further enable us to deliver on our vision and fully support our values-driven culture.
Currently, we are looking for a Follow-up Representative to join the FleetNet team. This position is responsible for maintaining contact via phone with repair vendors and customers who are on the road in need of help. The Follow Up Representative also ensure supervisors are informed of any delays in time of arrival or issues with repairs.
Your contribution may include:
- Handling all inbound calls
- Making outbound calls to get updates on open events
- Keeping customers updated on the event and following instructions per their requirements
- Entering data information immediately while on the call
- Making supervisor on duty aware of any delays with the vendors estimated time of arrival or problems with repairs
- Working with coordinators who dispatch calls when problems arise
- Working on the open call list to get updates on events
- Other duties as assigned by your immediate supervisor or other management
As a Follow-Up Representative, you will be a member of the FleetNet Team.
Ready to apply? Before doing so, please make sure you meet the minimum requirements:
Computer Skills: Working knowledge with Microsoft Office Suite.
If you require accommodation in the application process, please contact 1 firstname.lastname@example.org or call us at (479) 785-8963. An Equal Opportunity Employer including Vet/Disability."
An Equal Opportunity Employer M/F/Vet/DisabilityTo view full details and how to apply, please login or create a Job Seeker account