at ArcBest in Fort Smith, Arkansas, United States
ArcBest is a logistics company with creative problem solvers who deliver integrated solutions for complex supply chain challenges.
Wanting to join the ArcBest family? In our search for top talent, we are looking for those that will further enable us to deliver on our vision and fully support our values-driven culture.
Currently, we are looking for a Coordinator?to join the FleetNet team. The Coordinator assesses and assigns appropriate vendors to make the requested repairs. This position also relays the estimated time of arrival and any delays to the customer and supervisor.?
Your contribution may include:
- Assess and assign open events.
- Verify proper authorization has been obtained to dispatch the event.
- Assign appropriate and nearest vendor to make requested repairs.
- Advise the customer of the estimated time of arrival on the event and follow instructions per their requirements.
- Inform supervisor on duty of any delays with the vendors estimated time of arrival or problems with repairs.
- Work with Follow Up to address problems as they arise.
- Handle over flow of new inbound events.
- Assist Follow Up representatives as needed and as time permits.
- Assist in resolving customer inquiries.
- Other duties and projects, as assigned.
As the Coordinator, you will be a member of the FleetNet Roadside?team in Cherryville, NC. Your work hours vary based on scheduling to provide market coverage during normal business hours. Service is provided 24/7/365. Ready to apply?
Before doing so, please make sure you meet the minimum requirements:
Computer Skills: Basic knowledge in Microsoft Office Suite.
Other Requirements: Basic knowledge in diesel mechanics.
If you require accommodation in the application process, please contact 1 email@example.com or call us at (479) 785-8963. An Equal Opportunity Employer including Vet/Disability."
An Equal Opportunity Employer M/F/Vet/DisabilityTo view full details and how to apply, please login or create a Job Seeker account