at Robert Half in MEMPHIS, Tennessee, United States
Description Robert Half has an exciting opportunity for an experienced, driven Business Analyst to help further the efforts of a successful firm. Are you keen at understanding customer needs and then taking clear action to address those needs? Candidates who excel in this position are ambitious, communicate well, socialize with others easily, and have a firm technical grasp. Based in the Memphis, Tennessee area, this Business Analyst role is a long-term contract / temporary opportunity.
What you get to do every day
- Handle analysis and review of business, technical, and functional specifications
- Work with designers on wire-frames, interactions, and user flows
- Produce documentation for software solutions, using a customer-focused approach
- Meet business goals by working closely with development team to invent and analyze product requirements
- Test and implement new corrections and improvements, working with development and QA teams
- Craft comprehensive user stories and profiles
- Establish creative and accessible solutions for new product requirements Requirements – Proven ability in developing requirements and product specifications for new or existing applications
- Solid understanding of navigating basic office equipment and protocols
- Prior work with API design
- Past experience with usability and application performance considerations
Technology Doesn’t Change the World, People Do.®
Robert Half is the world’s first and largest specialized talent solutions firm that connects highly qualified job seekers to opportunities at great companies. We offer contract, temporary and permanent placement solutions for finance and accounting, technology, marketing and creative, legal, and administrative and customer support roles.
Robert Half puts you in the best position to succeed by advocating on your behalf and promoting you to employers. We provide access to top jobs, competitive compensation and benefits, and free online training. Stay on top of every opportunity – even on the go. Download the Robert Half app and get 1-tap apply, instant notifications for AI-matched jobs, and more.
Questions? Call your local office at 1.888.490.4429. All applicants applying for U.S. job openings must be legally authorized to work in the United States. Benefits are available to contract/temporary professionals. Visit https://roberthalf.gobenefits.net/ for more information.