at Facebook in Little Rock, Arkansas, United States
Facebook’s mission is to give people the power to build community and bring the world closer together. Through our family of apps and services, we’re building a different kind of company that connects billions of people around the world, gives them ways to share what matters most to them, and helps bring people closer together. Whether we’re creating new products or helping a small business expand its reach, people at Facebook are builders at heart. Our global teams are constantly iterating, solving problems, and working together to empower people around the world to build community and connect in meaningful ways. Together, we can help people build stronger communities – we’re just getting started.
This role reports into the Program Management, Analytics Team. The team is focused on driving the metrics program for externally reported metrics across Central Products: Growth and Analytics Platform. A person in this role will drive a clear top-down strategy and framework to align analytics work streams towards successful metric releases, ensure consistency is embedded throughout processes, and help drive partnership across the organization. A person in this role will be responsible for full program oversight for the Family Metrics.
1. Initiation, planning, execution, monitoring and closure of quarterly metric releases, including setting scope, keeping the team on track, scheduling reviews, and owning documentation for each release (plans-, release-, and memo document).
2. Managing issues, blockers and risks for critical externally reported metrics, calculated based on data sources and models from multiple systems. Ensure SEV and “hot-fix” mitigation, driving reviews and follow-ups as needed.
3. Monitor controls, standards and processes for maintaining quality of metrics, regularly and especially as related to quarterly releases. Collate, review, and communicate metrics/data analysis, and risk mitigation.
4. Follow and enhance processes and best-practices to comply with standards, processes and findings from review and audit teams. Implement bi-annual metric re-review.
5. Leverage data and prioritize based on strategic goals, business needs, and business impact. Dive into data, and tell the story behind the data to make decisions, double down on what is working and pivot on what is not working. Track goals and metrics to analyze results of programs to ensure goals are being met.
6. 4+ years of experience in program management.
7. BA/BS in management, business, or related field, or related work experience.
8. Experience in project and program management and expertise in building, managing and scaling complex programs that involve change management, high-profile outcomes and multiple organizational partners.
9. Experience in successfully managing ambitious, strategic, and operationally complex projects with internal and external cross-functional teams.
10. Experience in creating and delivering presentations to variety of stakeholders including senior leadership.
11. Experience in quickly understanding the background, framing the problem, and going in ‘enablement’ mode to drive to a solution.
12. Project and program management skills, with expertise in building, managing and scaling complex programs that involve significant change management, high-profile outcomes and multiple organizational partners.
13. Experience balancing, critical thinking, and driving data reports for affirmative action plans and other reporting aspects to assist with making positive decisions and recommendations to build and deliver on Marketing Inclusion strategy.
14. Proficiency in identifying metrics quantitative or qualitative to showcase program success or areas for opportunity.
15. Demonstrated experience in building relationships with peers and senior stakeholders.
16. Experience operating independently in a fast-paced environment.
17. 4+ years of experience working in analytics, Data Science, Data Engineering.
18. Reporting experience in any of the following: progress updates, technical processes, business planning and operations.
Equal Opportunity: Facebook is proud to be an Equal Opportunity and Affirmative Action employer. We do not discriminate based upon race, religion, color, national origin, sex (including pregnancy, childbirth, or related medical conditions), sexual orientation, gender, gender identity, gender expression, transgender status, sexual stereotypes, age, status as a protected veteran, status as an individual with a disability, or other applicable legally protected characteristics. We also consider qualified applicants with criminal histories, consistent with applicable federal, state and local law. Facebook is committed to providing reasonable accommodations for candidates with disabilities in our recruiting process. If you need any assistance or accommodations due to a disability, please let us know at email@example.com.To view full details and how to apply, please login or create a Job Seeker account