at Bank OZK in Little Rock, Arkansas, United States
Job ID: 10024
Functional Area: Business Resilience
Position Type: Full-Time Regular
Experience Required: 5 - 7 Years
Location: Little Rock-AR Corporate Headquarters
Department: Business Resilience
Education Required: High School Diploma or Equivalent
Job Purpose and Scope:
Provides administrative and professional support to three departments: Business Resilience; Corporate Security; and Learning & Development, as directed by the Managing Director, Resilience and Learning & Development.
Essential Job Functions:
- Performs general office/administrative functions, including typing, editing, transcribing, copying, filing, faxing and scanning documents; distributing mail and other correspondence; answering phones and taking/delivering messages; scheduling appointments and maintaining calendars; and ordering department supplies.
- Provides professional support for Board and executive reporting and other meetings, including the preparation of presentations, committee packets and other documents; attends meetings and takes minutes, as necessary.
- Maintains reservation schedule for any needed conference rooms using calendaring tools and ensures conference rooms are maintained and organized for meetings.
- Answers and directs incoming telephone calls.
- Provides excellent customer service and responds promptly and professionally to both internal and external parties.
- Interacts frequently with members of senior management.
- Maintains team logistical information such as scheduling, and meeting coordination.
- Coordinates internal and external meetings.
- Assists with and completes special assignments, as requested.
- Researches, compiles, and analyzes data for special projects and various reports.
- Provides assistance to others in the department, as needed.
- Maintains good attendance and punctuality to work.
- Maintains confidentiality and exercises discretion with respect to Bank matters, personnel matters, and job duties.
- Follows Bank policy, procedures and guidelines.
- Performs other responsibilities as assigned.
Knowledge, Skills & Abilities:
- Comprehensive knowledge of administrative and clerical procedures.
- Ability to communicate effectively both verbally and in writing with all levels of management.
- Ability to demonstrate excellent customer services skills, and establish and maintain effective work relationships.
- Ability to multi-task and deal effectively with unexpected events.
- Ability to demonstrate initiative and work independently to prioritize and complete assigned tasks.
- Ability to manage multiple priorities and work with exacting deadlines.
- Ability to work overtime if needed.
- Ability and willingness to follow policies and procedures.
- Ability and willingness to support organizational goals and values.
- Ability to demonstrate flexibility and adaptability to absorb new duties and responsibilities.
- Highly skilled in using computer, including Microsoft Word, Excel, Outlook, and PowerPoint.
Equipment Used in Job Performance/Working Environment:
- Multi-function device
Major Job Demands:
Note: This description is not an exhaustive list of all job functions, duties, skills and job standards required. Other job functions, duties, skills, and standards may be added. Management reserves the right to add or change the job requirements at any time.
Equal Employment Opportunity/M/F/disability/protected veteran status