at OLDCASTLE APG, INC-080 in Springdale, Arkansas, United States
Job ID: 334719
MoistureShield, a CRH company, is a division withinOldcastle APG. MoistureShield has pioneered the use of recycled polyethylene plastic in the manufacture of composite building materials. With its constantly evolving portfolio of patented and proprietary recycling technologies, MoistureShield has been widely recognized as a leader in resource conservation innovation and received the EPA Award for Environmental Excellence for its process of converting scrap plastic to composite outdoor decking.
Manages the processing of payroll by gathering and ensuring accuracy of all information, then submitting to HQ for processing of payroll checks. Ensures compliance with all federal, state and local laws and regulations as it pertains to Payroll and Benefit Administration. Maintains all related records for HR/Benefits such as recording the use and accumulation of vacations, holidays and leaves of absence, personal leave and FMLA. Prepares premium reports, invoicing, and communication with assigned partners.
Esential Duties and Responsibilities
- Managing the Uniform rental program and ensuring proper payroll deductions, forms,return of uniforms to vendor etc.
- Provides back-up for new-hire orientation
- Processes the terminated associates in HR system; communicates terminations to vendors
- Prepares required reports and maintains other information for PPACA compliance
- Prepares and provides variety of Monthly reports for HR, Accounting, Operations and Management the team
- Tracks Vacation requests, processes through payroll, works with accounting on the vacationaccruals, works closely with Supervisors and Managers on the amount Associates have in vacation bank
- Administers FMLA and LOA letters and tracking methods to ensure compliance
Please click the link below to view the rest of the job on our career site.
Equal Opportunity Employer–minorities/females/veterans/individuals with disabilities/sexual orientation/gender identity