at Radius Aerospace in Hot Springs, Arkansas, United States
$500 Sign-On Bonus!
$250 after 90 days; $250 after 1 year
Disclaimer: This job description is not intended to be exclusive or exhaustive and is not to be considered inclusive of all assigned duties, responsibilities, or aspects of the job described, and may be amended at any time at the sole discretion of the Employer.
☒ Yes ☐ No
☐ Yes ☒ No
Operates light passenger vehicles, vans, pickup trucks, box truck etc., to transport passengers, materials, merchandise, or equipment within an industrial area. Loads and unloads trucks by hand or by use of mechanical devices such as hoists, pumps, lifts or winches. Performs miscellaneous errands such as carrying mail to and from post office and acting as a courier. Requires a valid driver's license.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities
- Know and follow general company and corporate policies and procedures.
- Know, understand, and follow department policies and procedures.
- Primarily to deliver and pick up aircraft parts, material, tools and assemblies.
- Load and unload and move products to appropriate work center(s) needing product.
- Obey traffic laws and follow established traffic and transportation procedures.
- Follow safety procedures for vehicle operation.
- Turn in fuel receipts and receipts for incurred vehicle expenses.
- Inspect and maintain vehicle supplies and equipment such as gas, oil, water, tires, lights, or breaks to ensure that vehicles are in proper working condition.
- Runs, maneuvers, navigates, or drives vehicles or mechanized equipment such as forklifts and cranes.
- Loading, transporting, and delivering items between company locations in a safe and timely manner.
- Reviewing job travelers before and after delivery to ensure the orders are correct and complete.
- Proper loading and securing of critical aviation parts for transportation is a must.
- Report to work on time, follow instructions from supervisor or management, interact well co-workers, understand and follow work rules and procedures.
- Other various duties as needed or as assigned.
To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to perform each essential duty satisfactorily.
The requirements listed below are representative of the knowledge, skill, and/or ability required. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
Education and Experience:
- High school diploma GED preferred
- Previous courier or delivery driver experience preferred
- Forklift experience
Knowledge, Skills and Abilities:
- Must maintain physical stamina and proper mental attitude
- Ability to safely drive a vehicle in different weather and traffic conditions.
- Maintain a clear driving record.
- Ability to sit for majority of shift in vehicle
- Ability to constantly enter and exit delivery vehicle.
- Abides by rules of the road and laws for safely operating a vehicle.
- Able to quickly adapt to changing priorities
- Able to organize assigned tasks, for completion alone or with help.
- Willingness to adhere to assigned routes, schedules, safety procedures, and transportation laws.
- Excellent attention to detail.
- Ability to read and write the English language.
- Ability to read and comprehend simple instructions, short correspondence, and memos.
- Ability to write simple correspondence.
- Ability to effectively present information in one-on-one and small group situations to customers, clients, and other employees of the organization.
- Ability to read and interpret documents such as safety rules, operating and maintenance instructions, and procedure manuals.
- Valid Arkansas driver’s license.
- Clean driving record
Physical and Environmental Demands
Manufacturing environment may be exposed to noise levels, dust, grime and heat. Must wear appropriate personal protective equipment.
Physical and environmental conditions of the essential duties of the job.
"F" for frequently; "O" for occasionally; “R” for rarely; "N" for not at all.
On the job the employee must:
On the job the employee must be able to:
On the job the employee:
(O) Squat, kneel, or
(O ) Crawl
(O ) Climb or balance
(F ) Reach with hands & arms
(F ) Use fine finger
( ) Other
(F ) Sit
(F ) Stand
(F ) Walk
(F ) Push/Pull
(F ) Talk or hear
(F ) Handle Objects
Carry/lift loads of:
(F ) Up to 10 lbs.
(F ) Up to 25 lbs.
(O ) Up to 50 lbs.
(O ) Up to 100 lbs.
(R ) More than 100 lbs.
(F ) Read/comprehend
(R ) Write
(N ) Perform calculations
(F ) Communicate orally
(F ) Reason and analyze
( ) Other
(F ) Is exposed to excessive noise
(O ) Is exposed to extreme cold (non-weather)
(O ) Is exposed to extreme heat (non-weather)
(F ) Is exposed to marked changes in
temperature and/or humidity
(F ) Is around moving machinery
(F ) Is exposed to dust, fumes, gases, radiation, microwave
(F ) Drives motorized equipment
(F ) Works in confined quarters
(N ) Works in high, precarious places
(N ) Works with combustible materials
(F ) Is exposed to Vibration
( ) Other
Employee Benefits: We recognize people as our most valuable asset. Our competitive salary and benefits package includes 401K, matching 401k, dental insurance, medical insurance, disability benefits, prescription drug coverage, life insurance, casual dress, paid company holidays, and tuition reimbursement.
To learn more about what we do, who we are, and what we value, please visit our website at http://www.radiusaerospace.com.
***Radius Aerospace is an Equal Opportunity Employer (M/F/D/V) and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability or veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law. ***
***In order to maintain our Drug-Free work environment, successful completion of a pre-employment drug screen is required.***
***Recruiters/Staffing Agencies: No phone calls without a previously signed service agreement in place please***