at Arkansas PBS in Conway, Arkansas, United States
ARPBS is looking for a Production Coordinator with excellent logistical, organizational, and communication skills to join our team. We are looking for a friendly, energetic, positive customer service-focused individual who has an interest in multi-media production, budgeting, and assistant with production.
The Production Coordinator will assist in delivering broadcast-quality productions to multiple platforms. As the Production Coordinator, you will partner with our teams of producers to coordinate all facets of planning production as well as assisting with booking travel and expense reports. You will be assisting in all aspects of the productions from concept to completion – site survey planning, scheduling, travel, and budgeting to list a few and ending with post remote meetings that involve all stakeholders.
This position is governed by state and federal law and agency/institution policy.
- Coordinates project assignment of staff from concept through implementation to create comprehensive themes and multi-media productions.
- Create and manage a calendar of production events and be responsible for updating and communicating it weekly
- Work closely with departments to create uniformity in business process, trackling and resource allocation for remote shoots.
- Oversees the production plans for each project to ensure they meet budget, deadlines, and expectations.
- Creates budget spreadsheets and inputs line items using software, ensures project adhere to budgeted requirements
- Ensure distribution of shooting schedules, crew and cast lists, scripts, and script revisions
- Responsible for preparing, updating, and distributing daily progress reports, and script or production changes.
Administrative Services –
- Performs administrative duties for Production Department
- Processes POs and invoices for payment, maintain purchase card (p-card) to agency and state standards, code all p-card transactions in a timely manner with monthly reports for Finance and Administration for review for the department of production
- Coordinate travel, accommodations, and any permits needs
For more information, visit https://www.myarkansaspbs.org/about/employment or apply online at https://arcareers.arkansas.gov/. Search for Television Production Coordinator or Req. 12174.
Arkansas PBS offers amazing benefits and perks:
•Health: Medical, Dental and Vision plans available for staff and family
•Eleven paid holidays per year, including birthday
•12 to 22.5 days of vacation per year depending on years of service
•8 hours Sick Leave per month
•Retirement: 14.75% contribution from Arkansas PBS, 6.75% employee mandatory contribution, plus additional 3% optional employee contribution
•Basic Life Insurance up to $10,000
•Eligible for the Federal Student Loan Forgiveness Program
Salary offered commensurate with experience.
To view full details and how to apply, please login or create a Job Seeker account