at Crafton Tull & Associates, Inc. in Conway, Arkansas, United States
Crafton Tull is a 100% employee owned firm has been contributing to the built environment for over 55 years. That longevity, coupled with investments in technologies and sustainable design practices, confirms that we are well crafted to lead in the 21st century. Based on client need, we are able to skillfully integrate our talents companywide, and in doing so, harness the skills and ideas of professionals ranging from our civil engineering team, to our energy division and everything in between. We are confident that our dedication to true collaboration has been – and will continue to be – what allows us to produce the exceptional results our clients know to be synonymous with the name Crafton Tull. Learn more about our company by visiting our website at www.craftontull.com .
At Crafton Tull, we understand that happy employees make for a productive team. We work to accomplish that by providing our employees cutting edge tools and outstanding benefits to achieve success both personally and professionally.
- Employee Stock Ownership
- Two Medical Plan Options
- Health Savings Account with Company Match
- Dental & Vision
- Employer Paid Life & Disability
- Traditional and Roth 401(k) with Company Match
- Paid Time Off Bank
- Extended Illness Bank
- Paid Holidays
- Incentivized Wellness Program
- Employee Recognition Program
- Employee Assistance Program
- And More
BILLING SUPERVISOR SUMMARY: Oversees divisional unit's invoicing and collection services. Directs or prepares and distributes billing invoices, ensures maintenance of project contract files and records, and maintains accounts receivable records.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES include but not limited to the following.
- Prepares invoices for services provided to clients according to contract.
- Researches and processes customer and client inquiries.
- Oversees the preparation of statements and bills.
- Maintains and/or ensures maintenance of client records related to invoicing and bill payment.
- Researches and processes past due accounts, charge backs, returns and bad checks.
- Corresponds with clients as necessary to update accounts and provide supporting documentation to clients on request.
- Maintains database and files of accounts receivable activities.
- Oversees reports regarding cash flow; ensures correct payments are made in a timely manner.
- Analyzes expense reports and other invoices for accuracy and eligibility for payment.
- Reconciles accounts payable total.
- Ensures proper recordkeeping of purchases.
- Maintains contract files, project number assignments and ensures accurate entry into accounting system.
- Assists in project management by activating, inactivating projects and maintain project budget.
- Prepares and distributes updates to rate schedule in accounting program.
- Prepares and submits management reports as needed.
- Ensures proper maintenance, filing, and storage of records in case of audits.
- Utilize accounting software to research and identify outstanding accounts and/or errors.
- Reviews work of billing staff to ensure accuracy, resolving inconsistencies as needed.
- Advises staff on proper, legal parameters for collections practices; ensures that all billing actions comply with company, local, state, and federal guidelines.
- Ensures accurate records are maintained for employees including but not limited to weekly time entry.
Equal Employment Opportunity/M/F/disability/protected veteran status