at Facebook in Little Rock, Arkansas, United States
Facebook’s mission is to give people the power to build community and bring the world closer together. Through our family of apps and services, we’re building a different kind of company that connects billions of people around the world, gives them ways to share what matters most to them, and helps bring people closer together. Whether we’re creating new products or helping a small business expand its reach, people at Facebook are builders at heart. Our global teams are constantly iterating, solving problems, and working together to empower people around the world to build community and connect in meaningful ways. Together, we can help people build stronger communities – we’re just getting started.
Facebook seeks an experienced advertising and product marketing professional with a strong background in marketing and project management to lead go-to-market strategy for our advertising solutions in North America for our Shopper Marketing solutions. The successful candidate must have experience working with product development & sales channels to drive successful product growth in a fast-paced environment. They must thrive with cross-functional teams and exhibit excellent critical thinking and digital marketing skills. They must also have experience influencing stakeholders in a highly matrixed organization.
1. Partner with Sales teams and other Product Marketing Managers to build & activate go-to-market strategies for shopper/trade marketing solutions
2. Partner with the Business Marketing team to develop and drive go-to-market through various channels
3. Position new advertising products and feature enhancements for a region, industry or brand
4. Prioritize, distill and surface market intelligence to shape future advertising products
5. Communicate with leadership internally and externally
6. Define and scale best practices to drive optimal solutions adoption and new product activation
7. Build cross-functional relationships and prioritize work to efficiently deploy finite capacity
8. Solve business challenges with scaled solutions
9. Bachelors Degree
10. 6+ years of experience within digital marketing
11. Demonstrated product marketing experience within web and mobile advertising and experience contributing at strategic and tactical levels
12. Understanding of digital marketing, the industry & marketing business challenges
13. Analytical skills and experience solving problems with data
14. Track record of influencing behavior at variety of levels in the organization, including cross-functional managers
15. Customer service orientation and experience in a client facing capacity
16. Communication and presentation skills
18. Experience working in the Retail, Consumer Packaged Goods and/or shopper/trade marketing industries
Equal Opportunity: Facebook is proud to be an Equal Opportunity and Affirmative Action employer. We do not discriminate based upon race, religion, color, national origin, sex (including pregnancy, childbirth, or related medical conditions), sexual orientation, gender, gender identity, gender expression, transgender status, sexual stereotypes, age, status as a protected veteran, status as an individual with a disability, or other applicable legally protected characteristics. We also consider qualified applicants with criminal histories, consistent with applicable federal, state and local law. Facebook is committed to providing reasonable accommodations for candidates with disabilities in our recruiting process. If you need any assistance or accommodations due to a disability, please let us know at email@example.com.