at OLDCASTLE APG, INC-080 in Springdale, Arkansas, United States
Job ID: 318801
MoistureShield, a CRH company, is a division withinOldcastle APG. MoistureShield has pioneered the use of recycled polyethylene plastic in the manufacture of composite building materials. With its constantly evolving portfolio of patented and proprietary recycling technologies, MoistureShield has been widely recognized as a leader in resource conservation innovation and received the EPA Award for Environmental Excellence for its process of converting scrap plastic to composite outdoor decking.
A Maintenance Tech repairs and maintains machinery and mechanical equipment such as motors, pneumatic conveying systems,and production machines.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities
- Install, troubleshoot, adjust, and repair equipment, electrical components and special purpose machines as assigned
- Diagnose mechanical and electrical problems and determine how to correct them, checking blueprints, repair manuals, or parts catalogs, as necessary
- Operate a variety of hand and power tools to repair, grease, weld, cut, fabricate, change parts and complete tasks as assigned
- Inspect drives, motors, and belts, check fluid levels, replace filters, or perform other maintenance actions, following checklists. Perform routine preventive maintenance to ensure that machines continue to run smoothly
- Dismantle equipment to gain access to and remove defective parts using hoists, cranes, hand tools,and power tools
- Ability to think independently while successfully functioning in a team environment, with a proven track record of contributing toward team goals
- Operate various equipment and machinery attimes when assigned maintenance tasks are low
- At least 15 years of maintenance experience
Please click the link below to view the rest of the job on our career site.
Equal Opportunity Employer–minorities/females/veterans/individuals with disabilities/sexual orientation/gender identity