at OLDCASTLE APG, INC-080 in North Little Rock, Arkansas, United States
Job ID: 316999
Ash Grove Packaging, a CRH company, is a division within Oldcastle APG. APG is North Americas leading manufacturer and supplier of concrete masonry, dry mix, and hardscape products. With over $2B in sales,APG operates across 36states and 5Canadian provinces through a network of over 195operating locations and more than 6,500 employees.
This role is responsible for ensuring the proper mechanical functioning of plant equipment and machinery and to troubleshoot any electrical/electronic malfunctions, completing appropriate repairs and maintenance.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities
- Maintain and repair of all existing electrical and mechanical equipment in the production area
- Install power supply wiring and conduit for newly installed machines and equipment
- Operate mechanical tasks as directed by supervisor
- Prepare maintenance reports for management as directed
- Read blueprints, wiring diagrams, process sheets, and assembly schematic drawings
- Diagnose and test malfunctioning machinery and discuss malfunction with other facility personnel
- Replace or repair faulty electrical and mechanical components of machine
- Calibrate and adjust all electrical and mechanical equipment according to manufacturers specifications
- Maintain proper stock of tools and electrical parts to perform routine work
- Weld and fabricate as required
To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to perform each essential duty
Please click the link below to view the rest of the job on our career site.
Equal Opportunity Employer–minorities/females/veterans/individuals with disabilities/sexual orientation/gender identityTo view full details and how to apply, please login or create a Job Seeker account