at OLDCASTLE APG, INC-080 in Fort Smith, Arkansas, United States
Job ID: 315622
Ash Grove Packaging, a CRH company, is a division within Oldcastle APG. APG is North Americas leading manufacturer and supplier of concrete masonry, dry mix, and hardscape products. With over $2B in sales,APG operates across 36states and 5Canadian provinces through a network of over 195operating locations and more than 6,500 employees.
Job Description Summary
Employee works under the general supervision of the Production Supervisor or Plant Manager on routine duties following standard policies and procedures. Refers problems and questions to the Production Supervisor or Plant Manager.
- Maintains inventory levels of dried coarse aggregate in silos
- Conducts daily inventory of all bulk products and reports data to the Plant Manager
- Rotates stock of raw coarse aggregate on a daily basis
- Performs preventative maintenance on the dryer and all of its conveyors
- Operates a front-end loader in support of the dryer operations. Daily checks oil and water levels as well as an overall daily inspection of the equipment
- Performs operator level maintenance on the front-end loader
- Ensures that the plant housekeeping requirements are maintained in the entire dryer area
- Reports daily tonnage and hours of operation to the Plant Manager
- Monitors the tonnage per hour through the dryer to ensure that the dryer is operating at its maximum efficiency
- Attends safety meetings and complies with safety policies
Please click the link below to view the rest of the job on our career site.
Equal Opportunity Employer–minorities/females/veterans/individuals with disabilities/sexual orientation/gender identity