at Centennial Bank in Conway, Arkansas, United States
GENERAL DESCRIPTION OF POSITION
Set up and maintain construction loan accounts as well as administer construction loan draws. Perform builder approval process as well as builder set up. Assist clients and builders with the construction loan from start to completion. Assist clients with the modification process through the closing of the secondary market loan.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
1. Perform Builder review process. This duty is performed as needed, about 5% of the time.
2. Mail out builder and client welcome letters. This duty is performed as needed, about 5% of the time.
3. Utilize reports in Excel to monitor status of loans. This duty is performed weekly, about 10% of the time.
4. Obtain insurance information and foundation surveys. This duty is performed as needed, about 5% of the time.
5. Assist processors with review of survey, plans & specs, etc. This duty is performed as needed, about 5% of the time.
6. Request and receive inspection information with our inspectors throughout the construction process. This duty is performed daily, about 15% of the time.
7. Request and approve draws in accordance with loan documentation and system records. This duty is performed daily, about 10% of the time.
8. Perform follow-up activities to ensure draws are properly posted. This duty is performed daily, about 10% of the time.
9. Deal discreetly with confidential information. This duty is performed daily, about 10% of the time.
10. Assist clients and builders with inquiries. This duty is performed as needed, about 5% of the time.
11. Assist client with modification process to a secondary market loan. This duty is performed as needed, about 5% of the time.
12. Assist closers with HUD1's on modification and assist with fundings to ensure accuracy. This duty is performed as needed, about 5% of the time.
13. Completes required BSA/AML training and other compliance training as assigned. This duty is performed annually.
14. Set up and Maintain construction loan information in Excel. This duty is performed daily, about 10% of the time.
15. The ability to work in a constant state of alertness and in a safe manner.
16. Perform any other related duties as required or assigned.
To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to perform each essential duty mentioned satisfactorily. The requirements listed below are representative of the knowledge, skill, and/or ability required.
EDUCATION AND EXPERIENCE
Broad knowledge of such fields as accounting, marketing, business administration, finance, etc. Equivalent to a four year college degree, plus 4 years related experience and/or training, and 2 years related management experience, or equivalent combination of education and experience.
Ability to effectively communicate information and respond to questions in person-to-person and small group situations with customers, clients, general public and other employees of the organization.
Ability to calculate figures and amounts such as discounts, interest, commissions, proportions, percentages, area, circumference, and volume. Ability to apply concepts such as fractions, ratios, and proportions to practical situations.
CRITICAL THINKING SKILLS
Ability to utilize common sense understanding in order to carry out written, oral or diagrammed instructions. Ability to deal with problems involving several known variables in situations of a routine nature.
REQUIRED CERTIFICATES, LICENSES, REGISTRATIONS
PREFERRED CERTIFICATES, LICENSES, REGISTRATIONS
SOFTWARE SKILLS REQUIRED
Mastery: 10-Key, Alphanumeric Data Entry
Advanced: Word Processing/Typing
Intermediate: Accounting, Contact Management, Database, Spreadsheet
Normal working conditions as found within an office setting, wherein there is controlled temperature and a low noise level, plus a minimum of distractions.
The following work environment characteristics described here are representative of those an employee encounters while performing essential functions of this job. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
The noise level in the work environment is usually moderate.
The following physical activities described here are representative of those that must be met by an employee to successfully perform the essential functions of this job. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions and expectations.
Moderate diversity, low physical. Work activities which allow for a moderate amount of diversity in the performance of tasks which are not as varied as those positions with high-level diversity and decision-making.
While performing the functions of this job, the employee is continuously required to sit, use hands to finger, handle, or feel, reach with hands and arms, talk or hear; frequently required to walk; and occasionally required to stand, stoop, kneel, crouch, or crawl. The employee must occasionally lift and/or move up to 10 pounds. Specific vision abilities required by this job include close vision.
Not indicated.To view full details and how to apply, please login or create a Job Seeker account