at Centennial Bank in Conway, Arkansas, United States
GENERAL DESCRIPTION OF POSITION
Serves as subject matter expert, specifically covering Debit Cards along with some Business Credit Card, Internet Banking, Bill Payment and ACH duties. Serves as primary contact person for all Debit Card issues and backup for Debit Card Disputes and Fraud.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
1. Receives and responds to all internal emails for customer Debit Card issues. This duty is performed daily, about 15% of the time.
2. Performs Debit Card maintenance as needed. This duty is performed daily, about 15% of the time.
3. Reviews and balances Debit Card daily reports. This duty is performed daily, about 5% of the time.
4. Processes Debit Card Disputes. This duty is performed daily, about 80% of the time.
5. Researches and processes daily Debit Card Fraud. This duty is performed daily, about 40% of the time.
6. Processes Business Credit Card applications, payments and performs maintenance. This duty is performed as needed, about 5% of the time.
7. Serves as a back-up for ACH, Internet Banking and Bill Payment duties. This duty is performed as needed, about 5% of the time.
8. Identifies customer needs and takes appropriate action to resolve problems and/or issues. This duty is performed daily, about 10% of the time.
9. Completes required BSA/AML training and other compliance training as assigned. This duty is performed annually.
10. The ability to work in a constant state of alertness and in a safe manner.
11. Perform any other related duties as required or assigned.
To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to perform each essential duty mentioned satisfactorily. The requirements listed below are representative of the knowledge, skill, and/or ability required.
EDUCATION AND EXPERIENCE
High school or GED, plus specialized schooling and/or on the job education in a specific skill area; e.g. data processing, clerical/administrative, equipment operation, etc, plus 12 to 18 months related experience and/or training, or equivalent combination of education and experience.
Ability to read and understand documents such as policy manuals, safety rules, operating and maintenance instructions, and procedure manuals; Ability to write routine reports and correspondence.
Ability to add, subtract, multiply, and divide in all units of measure, using whole numbers, common fractions, and decimals. Ability to compute rate, ratio, and percent and to prepare and interpret bar graphs.
CRITICAL THINKING SKILLS
Ability to solve practical problems and deal with a variety of known variables in situations where only limited standardization exists. Ability to interpret a variety of instructions furnished in written, oral, or diagram formats.
REQUIRED CERTIFICATES, LICENSES, REGISTRATIONS
PREFERRED CERTIFICATES, LICENSES, REGISTRATIONS
SOFTWARE SKILLS REQUIRED
Intermediate: 10-Key, Alphanumeric Data Entry, Spreadsheet, Word Processing/Typing
Normal working conditions as found within an office setting, wherein there is controlled temperature and a low noise level, plus a minimum of distractions.
The following work environment characteristics described here are representative of those an employee encounters while performing essential functions of this job. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
The noise level in the work environment is usually moderate.
The following physical activities described here are representative of those that must be met by an employee to successfully perform the essential functions of this job. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions and expectations.
Highly repetitive, low physical. Highly repetitive type of work which requires concentration in the performance of tasks for consistent time cycles as prescribed by the tasks.
While performing the functions of this job, the employee is regularly required to sit, talk or hear; occasionally required to stand, walk, use hands to finger, handle, or feel, reach with hands and arms, stoop, kneel, crouch, or crawl. The employee must occasionally lift and/or move up to 25 pounds; regularly lift and/or move up to 10 pounds.
Must possess a demonstrated ability to navigate various software. Must possess strong communication skills and good documentation/organizational skills. Ability to work effectively in a team environment as well as accomplish work assignments under minimal supervision and sometimes tight schedules.
EDUCATION and/or EXPERIENCE
Excellent customer service skills and a minimum of one year banking experience. Experience with Debit Card systems a plus. Experience with FIS Bankway and FIS Data Navigator and CMSe a plus. Applicant should have experience servicing customer needs in an often fast-paced environment.To view full details and how to apply, please login or create a Job Seeker account