at JA Riggs Tractor Co dba Riggs Cat in Little Rock, Arkansas, United States
Job DescriptionRiggs CAT
The Condition Monitoring Administrator is responsible building and maintaining our digital services connected assets. This position maintains all records associated with new and existing contracts for monitored equipment services.
WHAT YOU'LL DO
- Provide operations support for the company's technology infrastructure in the Product Support area
- Manage the technology usage and technology deployment to help meet the company's needs and goals
- Backup and assist oil lab as needed
- Set up and maintain Vision Link groups and families
- Formulate repair solutions for equipment by monitoring fault codes, oil samples Vision Link, and historical machine repairs
- Monitor all machines in Vision Link daily
- Escalate any machine productivity issues/alerts
- Produce and maintain all condition monitoring documentation – internal and external
- Oversee work orders and billing for the field lube, product link, and technology related jobs
- Exercises independent discretion regarding all work orders pertaining to product link technology installs
- Directly manages field lube technicians time and availability
- Manages and maintains all active Vision Link subscriptions and billing, in excess of $250,000 annually
- Purchasing agent for all parts and additional services for all Product Link jobs based on current knowledge of machine status and historical data
WHAT YOU'LL NEED
- High school diploma or GED. 1 year administrative or clerical experience preferred.
- Individual must be detail oriented, accurate, well organized and able to work effectively under pressure.
- Above average computer skills including Word and Excel
- Demonstrate the ability to learn and master various software systems that are key tools to perform duties
- This position requires a pro-active, problem-solving individual who is able to manage a varied workload with constantly changing priorities.
- Must have excellent listening, verbal and written communication skills.
- Ability to apply common sense understanding to carry out instructions furnished in written, oral, or diagram form.
- Knowledge of MS Office and operate a Windows based computer.
- Must be able to meet expectations of the position with minimal guidance or supervision.
While performing the duties of this job, the employee is frequently required to sit; use hands to finger, handle, or feel and talk or hear. The employee is occasionally required to stand and walk. Specific vision abilities required by this job include close vision and distance vision.
The work environment characteristics described here are representative of those an employee encounters while performing the essential functions of this job. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions. Lifting up to 25 pounds, bending, standing, and walking are all considered essential functions.
The noise level in the work environment is usually quiet.
Required travel up to 10%.
The Job description is subject to change by the employer as the needs of the employer and requirements of the job change.
Equal Opportunity Employer/Protected Veterans/Individuals with Disabilities
The contractor will not discharge or in any other manner discriminate against employees or applicants because they have inquired about, discussed, or disclosed their own pay or the pay of another employee or applicant.
Equal Employment Opportunity/M/F/disability/protected veteran status