at Humana in Shreveport, Louisiana, United States
The Senior Consumer Experience Professional ensures optimized interaction between a company and members. The Senior Consumer Experience Professional work assignments involve moderately complex to complex issues where the analysis of situations or data requires an in-depth evaluation of variable factors.
Where you Come In
The Senior Customer Experience and Product Owner is responsible for end-to-end ownership of building digital services and tools that support our customers when they run into issues with their Humana health plan or service. The Sr. Customer Experience role is responsible for identifying member pain point and translating the pain points into the product vision and roadmap to an Agile delivery team by defining user stories and prioritizing the product backlog to maximize value to our customers and the business. Serves as the Agile team’s primary contact for information, work prioritization, and decision-making. Understands department, segment, and organizational strategy and operating objectives, including their linkages to related areas.
The ideal candidate has experience in healthcare launching products and working as part of cross-functional teams to deliver digital and omni channel experiences through user experience and development best practices.
- Be a sincere advocate for the member and customer.
- Set the long-term vision and strategy for the product(s) in alignment with the business area and enterprise-wide vision.
- Regularly communicate and advocate the product vision internally and with key external partners through product demos and product performance reports.
- Work with stakeholders, agile leaders, architects, tech leads and engineering leadership to create and execute a product roadmap of major features that will achieve goals in alignment with the strategy and vision.
- Work with development teams to address questions / concerns during sprints, be an active member and leader of the sprint team to advocate for customer experience
- Incorporate customer feedback and test-and-learn methodologies to ensure it adds value add to the customer and/or business.
- Take a metrics-driven approach to product development by defining, implementing, measuring, and continuously improving key indicators that define product success.
- Ability to interact and effectively communicate with multiple departments within the organization, business partners, and clients
- Highly motivated, self-starting, and hardworking; able to work independently, multi-task and manage multiple priorities
- Effective verbal and written communication skills required
- Has an entrepreneurial or innovation mindset
What Humana Offers
We are fortunate to offer a remote opportunity for this job. Our Fortune 100 Company values associate engagement & your well-being. We also provide excellent professional development & continued education.
Required Qualifications – What it takes to Succeed
- Bachelor’s degree required.
- Minimum of 5 years of professional experience with 2+ year of consumer-facing software product management experience.
- Experience with agile software development life cycle and tools (ex. Azure DevOps).
- Comfortable documenting complex user stories, and acceptance criteria.
- Ability to go from a macro (strategic) mindset to a micro (task-orientated) mindset daily.
- Ability to work in a fast-paced environment where continuous innovation is desired.
- Passion for building inclusive experiences where people of all backgrounds see themselves represented in your work.
- Must be passionate about contributing to an organization focused on continuously improving consumer experiences
- We will require?full COVID vaccination for this job as we are a?healthcare?company committed to putting health and safety first for our members, patients, associates and the communities we serve.
- If progressed to offer, you will be required to provide proof of full vaccination or documentation for a medical or religious exemption consideration where allowed by law.
- Background in user experience design.
- Experience in working on omnichannel products.
- Experience in building web-based applications.
- Experience in building customer-facing applications.
- Experience building products in healthcare or finance.
Additional Information – How we Value You
- Benefits starting day 1 of employment
- Competitive 401k match
- Generous Paid Time Off accrual
- Tuition Reimbursement
- Parent Leave
- Go365 perks for well-being
- Must have a separate room with a locked door that can be used as a home office to ensure you have absolute and continuous privacy while you work.
- Must have accessibility to high speed DSL or cable modem for a home office (Satellite internet service is NOT allowed for this role); and recommended speed for optimal performance from Humana systems is 10M x 1M
As part of our hiring process, we will be using an exciting interviewing technology provided by Modern Hire, a third-party vendor. This technology provides our team of recruiters and hiring managers an enhanced method for decision-making.
If you are selected to move forward from your application prescreen, you will receive correspondence inviting you to participate in a pre-recorded Voice Interview and/or an SMS Text Messaging interview. If participating in a pre-recorded interview, you will respond to a set of interview questions via your phone. You should anticipate this interview to take approximately 10-15 minutes.
If participating in a SMS Text interview, you will be asked a series of questions to which you will be using your cell phone or computer to answer the questions provided. Expect this type of interview to last anywhere from 5-10 minutes. Your recorded interview(s) via text and/or pre-recorded voice will be reviewed and you will subsequently be informed if you will be moving forward to next round of interviews.
In order to support the CDC recommendations on social distancing and reduce health risks for associates, members and public health, Humana is deploying virtual and video technologies for all hiring activities. This position may be subject to temporary work at home requirements for an indefinite period of time. These requirements include access to a personal computing device with a camera, a minimum internet connection speed of 10m x 1m, and a dedicated secure home workspace for interview or work purposes. Humana continues to monitor the situation, and will adjust service levels as the coronavirus situation evolves. The following changes are temporary and will be evaluated frequently with the goal of returning to normal operations as soon as possible. Your Talent Acquisition representative will advise on the latest recommendations to protect your health and wellbeing during the hiring process.
Scheduled Weekly Hours