at Crafton Tull & Associates, Inc. in Conway, Arkansas, US, Arkansas, United States
Crafton Tull is a 100% employee owned firm has been contributing to the built environment for over 55 years. That longevity, coupled with investments in technologies and sustainable design practices, confirms that we are well crafted to lead in the 21st century. Based on client need, we are able to skillfully integrate our talents companywide, and in doing so, harness the skills and ideas of professionals ranging from our civil engineering team, to our energy division and everything in between. We are confident that our dedication to true collaboration has been – and will continue to be – what allows us to produce the exceptional results our clients know to be synonymous with the name Crafton Tull. Learn more about our company by visiting our website at www.craftontull.com.
At Crafton Tull, we understand that happy employees make for a productive team. We work to accomplish that by providing our employees cutting edge tools and outstanding benefits to achieve success both personally and professionally.
- Employee Stock Ownership
- Two Medical Plan Options
- Health Savings Account with Company Match
- Dental & Vision
- Employer Paid Life & Disability
- Traditional and Roth 401(k) with Company Match
- Paid Time Off Bank
- Extended Illness Bank
- Incentivized Wellness Program
- Employee Recognition Program
- Employee Assistance Program
- Tuition Assistance
- And More
SURVEY CADD TECHNICIAN SUMMARY: Assists in application of principles, methods, and techniques of land survey technology.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES include the following.
- Reviews project specifications and confers with Project Engineers, Survey Supervisor or Survey Party Chief concerning assistance required such as plan preparation, acceptance testing, evaluation of field conditions, design changes, and reports.
- Obtains and analyzes topographical details of sites
- Prepares reports detailing tests conducted and results.
- Drafts detailed dimensional drawings such as those needed for highway plans, survey, topographic maps, streets, sewer and water control projects.
- Calculates dimensions, profile specifications, and quantities of materials such as steel, concrete, and asphalt.
- Inspects construction site to determine conformance of site to design specifications.
- Assists engineers to ensure that construction and repair of water and wastewater treatment systems meet pollution control requirements.
- Performs other duties as assigned
SUPERVISOR RESPONSIBILITIES: This job has no supervisory responsibilities.
COMPETENCIES: To perform this job successfully, an individual should demonstrate the following competencies:
- Detail oriented
- Listening, understanding and responding
- Teamwork and cooperation
- Communication skills – written and verbal
- Planning, organizing and coordinating
QUALIFICATIONS: To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to perform each essential duty satisfactorily. The requirements listed below are representative of the knowledge, skill, and/or ability required. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
EDUCATION AND/OR EXPERIENCE: Associate's degree (A. A.) or equivalent from two-year college or technical school; or two to five years related experience and/or training; or equivalent combination of education and experience.
Equal Employment Opportunity/M/F/disability/protected veteran status