in Sebastian County, AR
The Team Assembler will perform a range of repetitive assembly operations at assigned workstations using hand and power tools to assemble various products and sub-assemblies. Move completed assembly to designated areas. Move stock to and from workstations, stock racks and holding areas. May be required to rack and un[rack parts and finished goods. Team Assemblers may be required to work at any workstation on the assembly line.
Essential Duties & Responsibilities:
· Follow instructions and procedures to assemble various parts and components in prescribed sequence and location.
· Visually check and inspect work to insure proper quality.
· Responsible for both quality and quantity of work.
· Assist other team members in their duties to ensure a quality product and smooth flow.
· Ensure that work area and equipment are maintained in a clean, orderly, and safe condition.
· Follow prescribed safety regulations.
· This job has no supervisory responsibilities.
Team Assembly Segments (Some segments may not apply, based on product types and line set up.)
· Material Handling Station
o Working in tandem with another Team Assembler, obtain materials to be assembled from designated area.
o Remove laminated product from conveyor and set up on assembly table.
o Align parts to be assembled together.
o Hand “pinch” edges of glued component areas as needed to ensure proper adhesion.
o Move assembled product to conveyor, to be transported to the next workstation.
o Move empty pallets to designated areas as needed.
· Off Load Station
o Set up pallet and cardboard at the end of the conveyor.
o Working in tandem with another Team Assembler, obtain finished product from conveyor and place on pallet.
o Inspect product for poor glue bonding or any other quality issues.
o Move full pallet of finished product to curing area using hand pallet jack.
· Rail Station
o Obtain bed bases from compression machine and place on cardboard on top of assembly table.
o Assemble product, ensuring a tight glue bond at all connecting surfaces.
o Move completed product to the conveyor, to be transported to the next workstation.
· Laminator Cleaning
o Working with the other Team Assemblers, follow work instructions to complete proper cleaning of the lamination equipment.
o Wear required PPE (gloves) when cleaning the equipment.
Qualifications, Knowledge, Education & Experience:
Must be at least 18 years of age to perform this job. To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to perform each essential duty satisfactorily. The requirements listed below are representative of the knowledge, skill and/or ability required. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
· High School diploma or GED equivalent required; or equivalent combination of education and experience.
· Good mechanical aptitude
Knowledge, Skills, and Abilities:
· Attendance/Punctuality - Is consistently at work and on time.
· Quality - Demonstrates accuracy and thoroughness; maintains a clean and organized work environment.
· Quantity - Meets productivity standards; Completes work in timely manner; Strives to increase productivity.
· Safety - Observes all safety procedures and policies; Reports potentially unsafe conditions to supervisor; Uses equipment and materials properly.
· Good attention to detail.
· Able to work accurately from verbal and written instructions.
This description is a general statement of required major duties and responsibilities performed on a regular and continual basis. It does not exclude other duties that may be assigned.
Equal Employment Opportunity / Affirmative Action / Veteran / Disability Employer