at MartinFederal Consulting, LLC in Little Rock, Arkansas, United States
Founded in 2007, MartinFederal has provided the U.S. government with customer-focused, performance-based solutions using technology and an empowered workforce as an engine to drive its customers' missions. Headquartered in Huntsville, AL, MartinFederal is one of a small percentage of SDVOSB's providing high-tech solutions to the Federal Government.
Our goal is to attract the best and brightest within their field. We work hard to bring a robust benefits package, fair pay, and to create a work environment that recognizes success, encourages community involvement, and promotes personal and professional growth. Consider joining our team today!
MartinFederal has an opening for a Training Development Specialist to join our team of talented and diverse individuals. This role will directly support the Strength Maintenance Training Center (SMTC) at Camp Robinson that is currently the acting schoolhouse for the Recruiting and Retention Command, United States National Guard.
The Training Development Specialist (TDS) will work under the general supervision of the Director of Training for the Strength Maintenance Training Center. The TDS will utilize the Analysis, Design, Develop, Implement, and Evaluate (ADDIE) process to develop Learning Assessments, Training Support Packages, and supporting educational products using the Army Learning Model (ALM) and Adult Learning Theory. This position requires attention to detail and follow-up on all delegated assignments.
This will be a part-time position consisting of between 20 to 30 hours a week of work.
- Conduct course analysis by breaking down and examination of jobs, variables of OE, functions, tasks, objectives, and performance measures to determine requirements and how those requirements relate to one another.
- Design and develop course content; determines methodology; and coordinates the development of training aids that prepare students with the knowledge needed to carry out their mission as defined by role and task.
- Develop, validate and administer student examinations; continuously revises lesson plans to meet new training requirements and to keep technical information up to date.
- Create or update Training Support Packages (TSPs) to ensure compliance is met.
- Recommend changes to the SMTC Training materials by analyzing how to conduct training to a specific audience (end user).
- Provide recommendations to the COR, Director of Training and QAE on applications of:
- Training and educational strategy
- Training and educational approaches
- Training and educational techniques to enhance resident and Distance Learning instructions for Officer, Non-Commissioned Officer training, education and professional development.
- Ensure all instructional materials are posted accordingly.
- Create innovative, interactive lesson plan activities, and distributed learning courses.
- Work closely with Interactive Multimedia Instruction Team (ISD, SharePoint Designer, and Blackboard Administrator) experts to design an immersive and engaging learning experience for the Soldier.
- Collaborate with Mobile Training and Resident Instructors, and/or subject matter experts to develop effective adult learning opportunities for the Soldier.
- Facilitate working groups to pull learning product information during the Analysis, Design, and Development phases of the ADDIE process.
- Conduct training material validation throughout the ADDIE process (ongoing formative course evaluation).
This job description is not designed to cover or contain a comprehensive listing of activities, duties or responsibilities that are required of the employee for this job. Duties, responsibilities and activities may change at any time with or without notice.
MartinFederal is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regards to race, color, religion, religious creed, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, transgender, pregnancy, marital status, national origin, ancestry, citizenship status, age, disability, protected Veteran Status, genetics or any other characteristics protected by applicable federal, state or local law.
If you are a qualified individual with a disability or disabled veteran, you have the right to request a reasonable accommodation if you are unable or limited in your ability to use or access MartinFederal's current openings as a result of your disability. You can request reasonable accommodations by calling 855.212.1810. Thank you for your interest in MartinFederal Consulting.
For more information, or to apply now, you must go to the website below. Please DO NOT email your resume to us as we only accept applications through our website.