at Exxel Outdoors, LLC in Bentonville, Arkansas, United States
An Outdoors company-it doesn’t get much better than that! We are looking to hire Replenishment Manager to be located at our Bentonville, Arkansas office. We have great perks, which includes FREE gear and benefits that start on the first day of employment, a flexible work schedule and a fun work environment with similarly minded high performers! Are you looking for an amazing opportunity with a leading Outdoor Industry company as a Replenishment Manager? Do you love forecasting and analyzing data, looking at sales trends and making things happen? This may be the perfect opportunity for you! Check out the Replenishment Manager role details below and then tell us about you! Come join in the fun of a high performing dynamic team, where what you does matter and has an impact everyday!
The Replenishment Manager is responsible for efficiently managing the company’s inventory assets and all processes surrounding, forecasting, purchasing and analysis. This position involves analysis of various sources of data in order to develop demand forecasts, create and track purchase orders, communicate with suppliers, schedule production, optimize stock turns, minimize excess inventories and out-of-stocks and provide internal users accurate analysis and reporting.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
- Analyze inventory, demand, forecasts, sales history, market trends, and vendor lead times to place timely purchase orders within budget; ensuring appropriate inventory levels for all items.
- Establish and maintain item level demand forecasts through collaboration and statistical analysis to discover and understand historical demand patterns; utilize findings to improve supply chain performance.
- Maintain visibility to disposition of shipments and monitor production; adjust POs in system as necessary.
- Prepare and conduct monthly Planning Review Meetings for company-wide audience; garner feedback and relay general inventory information.
- Manage purchases around style life cycle to prevent potential excess/obsolete inventory; work with product teams for product life cycle visibility.
- Maintain accurate line list including coding of Excess and Obsolete items, publish updated reports prior to the end of the season for closeouts.
- Regular and upon request inventory level reporting by Division, Label, Category, Location and status (obsolete/aged/current).
- Communicate regularly with customer service and sales management on key issues that may effect on time delivery of product to customers.
Equal Employment Opportunity/M/F/disability/protected veteran status