at PepsiCo in Jonesboro, Arkansas, United States
Local Vending Driver - CDL B
This position may include accounts with any or all of these responsibilities:
Full-time, Day Shift, CDL B required
Delivers products to assigned fountain equipment accounts across a variety of weather conditions. May perform minor repairs on vending and/or fountain equipment. Invoices customers and collects applicable payment. Responsible for daily settlement of all cash and charges. May place order for future products to be delivered at the next scheduled call to the account.
Drives to vending equipment locations on an established route across a wide variety of weather conditions. Fills equipment with product. Removes cash/change from equipment and prints invoice. Responsible for daily settlement of all cash and charges. Is responsible for updating tags and Point of Sale (POS) on equipment as needed.
Delivers products to customers who own or lease vending equipment. Stocks the equipment and collects the cash/change from equipment. Invoices customers and collects applicable payment. Responsible for daily settlement of all cash and charges. May place order for future products to be delivered at the next scheduled call to the account.
This position includes lifting, loading, and pushing/pulling cases ranging from 20-45 pounds repeatedly over 10-12 hour work period. It also includes pushing a hand truck, reaching, bending and squatting while delivering and merchandising product.
* Deliver products and execute all promotions
* Service all scheduled customers by the end of shift
* Merchandise all accounts to local standards
* Settle cash and reconcile to truck inventory
* Follow DOT Regulations
* Comply with operating procedures (e.g., scan-in/scan-out, following designated route, etc.)
* Regular, reliable, predictable attendance
* 18 years or older 21 years or older if CDL required
* Physical capabilities test (if applicable)
* Valid CDL license (if required)
* Pass DOT physical and DOT Road Test (if applicable)
* Operating trucks requiring a CDL license (e.g., performing basic functions like driving forwards, driving backwards, or maneuvering in tight spaces, etc.)
* Merchandising products (e.g., filling shelves, building displays, making products look attractive on shelves, rotating product, cleaning shelves, replacing out of stocks, removing out of date products, etc.)
* Operating equipment (pallet jacks, hand trucks, breakdowns, etc.)
Our Company will consider for employment qualified applicants with criminal histories in a manner consistent with the requirements of the Fair Credit Reporting Act, and all other applicable laws, including but not limited to, San Francisco Police Code Sections 4901-4919, commonly referred to as the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance; and Chapter XVII, Article 9 of the Los Angeles Municipal Code, commonly referred to as the Fair Chance Initiative for Hiring Ordinance.
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, protected veteran status, or disability status.
PepsiCo is an Equal Opportunity Employer: Female / Minority / Disability / Protected Veteran / Sexual Orientation / Gender Identity
If you'd like more information about your EEO rights as an applicant under the law, please download the available EEO is the Law & EEO is the Law Supplement documents. View PepsiCo EEO Policy.To view full details and how to apply, please login or create a Job Seeker account