at Apex Systems, Inc in Little Rock, Arkansas
Data Quality Analyst
Contract to Hire
Arkanas or open to Remote
The Data Quality Analyst (DQA) will ensure compliance to established data quality procedures while reporting and developing new data quality measures. The DQA will create, document and maintain business processes and procedures and collaborate with team members to improve workflows and streamline processes. This person should be curious, familiar with data quality methods of analysis, inquisitive about the nuances of the data in our data warehouse, and outspoken in a way that will influence and create change and improvements in both business processes and analytics capabilities.
- Provide analytic and project management support to data quality initiatives
- Help to create test processes, procedures, and code needed to measure data accuracy
- Strategize and identify ways of improving the overall quality of the data
- Identify incorrect data, documenting issues, patterns and gaps in the data and/or system
- Provide accurate and appropriate interpretation of data, applying knowledge to evaluation, analysis, and interpretation of data
- Review, enhance, and update documentation work flows.
- Build, update and maintain dashboards that report on key business and data quality metrics
- Balance multiple projects and priorities
- 5+ years of experience in a quantitative oriented field such as Business, Economics, Statistics, Biostatistics, Science, or Healthcare Administration.
- 2+ years of experience analyzing data and finding anomalies using strong analytic and organizational skills, with the ability the ability to influence change
- 1+ year of relational database experience
- 2+ years of experience working in Excel using formulas, pivot tables and graphs
- 2+ years of investigating and creating business process and system flows using Visio or similar business process tools
Nice to Have’s
- Experience preferably in Medicaid or the healthcare industry with previous analytic/quantitative or operations experience
- Exposure to business intelligence and visualization platforms such as Cognos or Tableau
- Ability to query systems using SQL, abstract data, and clearly summarize and present data
Apex Systems is an equal opportunity employer. We do not discriminate or allow discrimination on the basis of race, color, religion, creed, sex (including pregnancy, childbirth, breastfeeding, or related medical conditions), age, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, ancestry, citizenship, genetic information, registered domestic partner status, marital status, disability, status as a crime victim, protected veteran status, political affiliation, union membership, or any other characteristic protected by law. Apex will consider qualified applicants with criminal histories in a manner consistent with the requirements of applicable law. If you have visited our website in search of information on employment opportunities or to apply for a position, and you require an accommodation in using our website for a search or application, please contact our Employee Services Department at firstname.lastname@example.org or 844-463-6178.
VEVRAA Federal Contractor We request Priority Protected Veteran & Disabled Referrals for all of our locations within the state. We are an equal opportunity employer. We evaluate qualified applicants without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, veteran status, or any other protected characteristic. The EEO is the Law poster is available here. https://www.eeoc.gov/employers/upload/eeoc_self_print_poster.pdf To view full details and how to apply, please login or create a Job Seeker account