in Pulaski - Little Rock County, AR
Preferred Qualifications: Strong networking background, security+ preferred, knowledge of supporting the following technologies (NAC, Web Application Firewall, Cloud Access Security Broker, Secure Email Gateway, Proxy/Web Filtering gateway, Infrastructure/Platform Cloud Security)
SUMMARY: An independent technology professional developing and applying technical expertise in one or more disciplines that support the organization’s technology infrastructure.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES include the following. Other duties may be assigned.
- Participates in infrastructure planning and provides insight into the future of their area of technology.
- Promotes technical standards and supports migration efforts to the future infrastructure.
- Manages the product lifecycle for a component of the infrastructure to assure operational availability; specifies changes for implementation; gathers data and analyzes capacity and performance.
- Analyzes the current state of the infrastructure and identifies opportunities for improvement. Contributes to changes to established blueprints, documents them effectively, and executes the implementation of changes in their area(s) of responsibility.
- Is responsible for problem management for installed technical solutions within their area of responsibility; analyzes a chain of events, identifies root cause, and applies technical knowledge following established procedures and standards.
- Proactively recommends required maintenance and upgrades as appropriate.
- Continuously updates knowledge databases including lessons learned from problem management.
- Initiates and supports the implementation of new technologies for their area of the infrastructure.
- May lead or mentor more junior staff.
- May participate in on-call rotations as needed.
- May be required to perform work after hours.
- Participates in incident management
- Understand and comply with bank policy, laws, regulations, and the bank's BSA/AML Program, as applicable to your job duties. This includes but is not limited to; complete compliance training and adhere to internal procedures and controls; report any known violations of compliance policy, laws, or regulations and report any suspicious customer and/or account activity.
- Support and uphold the Arvest Mission Statement.
- Uphold the Arvest Code of Ethics and ensure that confidential information is safeguarded.
- Maintain a high level of cooperation and rapport with all associates in order to ensure accurate and efficient operations and service.
- Formulate and communicate new ideas and suggestions that will improve profitability and efficiency for the company’s overall operation.
- Promote professionalism at all times.
To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to perform each essential duty satisfactorily. The requirements listed below are representative of the knowledge, skill, and/or ability required. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable qualified individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
EDUCATION and/or EXPERIENCE:
- Bachelor’s Degree in related field or equivalent relevant experience required.
- 6 years of relevant experience required.
OTHER SKILLS AND ABILITIES:
- Must be able to arrive at work on time, work on site and have regular work attendance
- Must be able to work cooperatively with other co-workers regardless of personality, presence or communication style
- Must be able to provide cordial customer service regardless of customer personality, presence or communication style
- Must be able to perform several tasks at once
- Must be able to work in a stressful atmosphere
- Must be able to rotate job tasks
- Must be able to greet others cordially
- Must be able to coordinate multiple and changing priorities
- Must be able to verbally communicate with all other associates
- Must be able to operate telephone, scanner, copier and FAX machines
- Must be able to occasionally work outside of normal business hours.
- Must be able to move from department, division, or bank to department, division, or bank to attend meetings
- Must be able to operate personal computer keyboard in order to create reports, schedules and other appropriate documentation
- Persuades and negotiates in a tactful and diplomatic fashion.
- Manages user expectations effectively and proactively.
- Collaborates with users cross-functionally to identify innovative methods of leveraging technology to improve efficiency, quality and speed to achieve successful outcomes.
- Integrates the potentially diverse needs of many users and stakeholders and successfully manages varying perspectives.
- Establishes effective relationships with internal and external clients and vendors.
- Works with vendor teams to understand deliverables and ensure they align with the business and IT needs.
The physical demands described here are representative of those that must be met by an associate to successfully perform the essential functions of this job. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable qualified individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
While performing the duties of this job, the associate is regularly required to stand, walk, sit, and to talk and hear. The associate must occasionally reach with hands and arms; stoop, kneel, or crouch.
The associate may occasionally be required to lift or move up to 25 pounds.
Specific vision abilities required by this job include close, distance and color vision and the ability to adjust focus.
The work environment characteristics described here are representative of those an associate encounters while performing the essential functions of this job. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable qualified individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
The noise level in the work environment is usually moderate.