at Simmons Bank in Benton, Arkansas, United States
It's fun to work in a company where people truly BELIEVE in what they're doing!
We're committed to bringing passion and customer focus to the business.
As a Personal Banker (PB), you will be responsible for building, expanding, and retaining existing client relationships while providing an exceptional client experience. The PB is responsible for the majority of the customer transactions while assisting in account servicing, maintenance, and front-end problem resolution. The PB will also recommend financial solutions to existing and prospective customers by assessing their financial needs and providing recommendations.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities
* Process customer requests and transactions in a positive, accurate and professional manner while engaging in a genuine conversation to help identify needs and recommend solutions
* Responsible to share and recommend the banks full scope of resources with customers, including traditional in branch services, digital capabilities, and business partner resources
* Ensure that individual goals are met through required levels of in person and outbound calling activities that provide an opportunity for us to share valued solutions and recommendations via a needs-based philosophy
* Maintain a high level of client satisfaction by engaging our customers and ensuring we are providing an optimal customer experience
* Ensures all departmental documents and activities are performed in compliance with applicable laws, regulations, policies and procedures as applicable to this position, including completion of required compliance training.
* Performs other duties and responsibilities as assigned
To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to perform each essential duty satisfactorily. The requirement listed below are representative of the knowledge, skill, and/or ability required.
* Ability to read and interpret documents such as procedure manual, general business correspondence and /or journals or government regulations
* Ability to effectively motivate and present information in one-on-one and small group situation, to customers, clients and other employees in the organization
* Embrace a team centric approach to collectively help our customers in an ever evolving and fast paced banking environment
Education and/or Experience
* HS Diploma/GED
* One year customer service or client-facing experience
* MS Office programs
* 10-key preferable
Other Qualifications (including physical requirements)
* Occasional travel for meetings, training, bank conversion and acquisition support
* Ability to provide support and guidance at other banking institutions within the market
Equal Employment Opportunity Information: Simmons First National Corporation and its subsidiaries are committed to a policy of equal employment with respect to a person's race, color, religion, sex, ancestry, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, covered veterans, military status, physical or mental disability or any other legally protected classifications. Simmons First National Corporation and its subsidiaries are committed to Affirmative Action Programs consisting of results-oriented procedures to ensure equal employment opportunities. These programs require positive action in lieu of neutral non-discrimination and merit hiring/performance policies.