at Faulkner County Road Dept in Conway, Arkansas, United States
Job closes 9-30-21.
Minimum 18 yrs. of age or older. Must have HS Diploma or GED. Must have Class B CDL with 5 yrs. of clean driving history, Class A is preferred. Will work Monday - Friday from 6:00am - 4:30pm. Pay is $33,280 per year.
Job duties include:
- Operate all road department heavy equipment to assist in construction, repair and maintenance of all county roads.
- Assist in preparing sub-grade for road construction and repairs.
- Assist in cleaning ditches to insure proper drainage and the installation of culverts to insure proper drainage.
- Responsible for assuring the safe procedures are followed in the operation of all county road department equipment.
- Assist other employees in a variety of tasks including construction and maintenance, cleaning right of way and loading trucks.
- Performs related tasks as assigned.