at Faulkner County Road Dept
* Job closes 9-30-21.
* Must have a Class CDL with 5 years of clean driving record, Class A is preferred. Must be familiar with CDL requirements. Must maintain a Class B CDL during employment tenure. Pay is $33,280 per year
* Job duties include:
- Operates truck to assist in the construction, repair and maintenance of all county roads.
- Assists in all ditch work in the county.
- Responsible for assuring that safety procedures are followed in the operation of all county road department equipment.
- Assists other road department employees in a variety of tasks including construction and maintenance of roads, drainage, cleaning right of way, and loading of material.
- Maintain Class B CDL.
- Performs related tasks as assigned.
* Faulkner County provides health, dental, vision and life insurance, as well as retirement through APERS (Arkansas Public Employees Retirement System).