in Sebastian County, AR
Applicant apply online./Flexibility required Monday to Friday 7 am to 8 pm and rotating Saturdays 8 am to 5 pm.*Need a special schedule? Let’s discuss it. Our operating hours can allow.Under the close supervision of the Contact Center Supervisor, the Contact Center Representative serves at the first point of contact for customers.The incumbent responds to inbound calls on a range of customer issues from account and balance inquiries to queries about the full range of products and services.The Contact Center Representative assists customers with their individual needs in a friendly, courteous, efficient and cooperative manner.ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES include the following. Other duties may be assigned.
- Give exceptional internal and external customer service by displaying sincere, outgoing, friendliness which includes answering phones promptly, consistently exhibit courtesy, competency and concern while responding timely and using customer’s name.*
- Answer internal and external customer telephone inquiries by using proper telephone guidelines, account verification techniques, utilizing multiple banking systems to access customer account information and following through to a satisfactory resolution on inquiries, requests or complaints promptly.*
- Complete all required documentation to meet customer needs.*
- Escalate unresolved or complex inquiries to the appropriate personnel or department when necessary.*
- Explain bank policies and procedures courteously and patiently.*
- Maintain thorough knowledge of all bank products and services.*
- Offer additional services to customers by recognizing opportunities and educating customers about product enhancements, new products or new services.*
- Provide assistance to branch associates by processing customer requests when recording of calls is necessary.*
- Understand and comply with bank policy, laws, regulations, and the bank's BSA/AML Program, as applicable to your job duties. This includes but is not limited to; complete compliance training and adhere to internal procedures and controls; report any known violations of compliance policy, laws, or regulations and report any suspicious customer and/or account activities.
The physical demands described here are representative of those that must be met by an associate to successfully perform the essential functions of this job. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable qualified individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
While performing the duties of this job, the associate is regularly required to stand, walk, sit, and to talk and hear. The associate must occasionally reach with hands and arms; stoop, kneel, or crouch.
The associate may occasionally be required to lift or move up to 25 pounds.
Specific vision abilities required by this job include close, distance and color vision and the ability to adjust focus.
The incumbent must be able to travel occasionally by themselves within the US, including overnight, and via automobile and air.